For people who are not contented with how their skin looks, there is always an urge to make it look better. This post explores the many options there are on how to whiten skin. Learn how to whiten your skin overnight, naturally and fast.
How to Whiten Skin or How to Whiten Your Skin
Skin whitening can help one regain their esteem. It helps to get rid of blemishes from the skin as well as ensure that one has their desired skin color tone. There are various methods on how to whiten your skin that you can use.
One easy way on how to whiten skin is through the use of natural remedies. These are cheap and readily available. They also do not contain any harmful ingredients. Some of the natural remedies are aloe vera, lemon juice, honey, turmeric and raw potatoes. The working mechanism of the different home remedies is different. Some will act as mild peels getting rid of the upper skin layer to reveal a lighter skin while others will facilitate the cell turnover. One can settle for what is readily available for them.
Another method on to whiten skin is through the use of commercial products. There are creams meant to lighten the skin. These work by reducing the amount of melanin on the skin. For them to be effective, one has to be consistent in their use. Upon attaining the desired skin tone, maintenance applications will be necessary. When choosing your product, avoid those that contain hydroquinone and mercury and go for those containing safe lightening ingredients.
There also are skin whitening soaps. These are made up using skin lightening agents such as arbutin, kojic and glutathione. They are easy to use and quite convenient as all that is required is to use them to cleanse your skin.
Treatments done by professionals are another option on how to whiten your skin. Chemical peels make use of acidic products to burn the skin. As the skin heals, one is left with a skin that is lighter. The extent of the peel will be determined by how many shades lighter one wants to get to. The deeper the peel, the lighter one will be.
For people with sensitive skin, peels may not be an option for them. Dermabrasion in this case would do. This is a mechanical process through which the top layer of the skin is sloughed away. As the skin heals, a lighter and blemish free skin is exposed. A number of treatments may be necessary for the desired goal to be achieved.
Laser and surgical skin lightening treatments are the most aggressive forms. These though are expensive. One ought to have the procedure carried out by a professional to have desired results and avoid problems.
How to Whiten Skin Naturally – How to Whiten Skin At Home
There are many ways to whiten skin naturally. These methods are great for people who might find it irritating to use commercial products. They also are economical and a great choice for people who are hard pressed on cash.
Aloe vera: This has soothing abilities and can help get rid of redness as well as even out skin tone. Its moisturizing nature makes it possible to rejuvenate the skin cells. Apply the gel before going to bed and leave it on overnight. This may feel sticky. Wash it off in the morning.
Raw potato: This is believed to contain bleaching properties. It is also rich in ascorbic acid which makes it a mild lightening ingredient. Slice a potato and rub it on the skin. Let the juice dry before rinsing it off. Repeat this daily until desired results are attained.
Coconut water: This natural skin whitener is effective and leaves the skin smooth and soft. To use it, rub the liquid on the skin using a cotton ball. Since it is gentle, you can leave it on without rinsing.
Lemon juice: This is another effective method to whiten skin. Lemon juice has natural bleaching properties which makes it one of the most effective home remedies for skin whitening. Extract some juice from a lemon and use a cotton ball to apply it on the skin. People with sensitive skin may have to dilute it to avoid skin irritation.
How to Whiten Skin Fast
Most of the skin whitening options such as the use of soaps, home remedies, creams and pills take a while before results can be seen. This may be frustrating for people looking for fast ways to achieve this. This being the case, are there ways on how to whiten skin fast?
There are methods that can be used to attain a lighter skin fast. These though are costly and require to be done by a professional. Skin peels are one of the fast ways to lighten skin. The results for these do not take long. Once a person is over with the down time, the results are visible. This could take as short a time as two weeks depending on how deep the peel was. The same applies to dermabrasion.
Lasers and surgeries for skin whitening also work fast. These have to be carried out by an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. After that, one has to take good care of the skin and follow given instructions. As soon as one has recovered, a brighter and lighter skin is evident.
How to Whiten Skin Overnight
There are home remedies that one can make use of overnight for a lighter skin. One way to whiten skin overnight would be through the use of honey. Apply this before going to bed. Be sure to do this sometime earlier to ensure it doesn’t get rubbed off by the beddings.
Aloe vera can be used in the same way. Though the results may not occur overnight, doing this every night will ensure the products work on the skin as we rest. This will hasten the lightening process.
How to Whiten Dark Skin
Whitening dark skin takes efforts. One has to make a choice of what method they want to use to achieve the same. This should be determined by how much you are willing to spend, how fast the results are wanted and what type of skin one has. Choose a method that you are comfortable in to ensure the lightening procedure is effective.
Further Recommended Readings on Skin Whitening
- Best Whitening of Skin Before and After Looks As well As, Asian, Permanent, Japanese and Korean
- Home Remedies for whitening of skin Pigment as Well as Injections, Laser and Masks
- Forever and Glutathione for Making Darker Skins Whiter Review
- Best Lotions, Products to Make Your Skin Lighter Including Best Korean and Asian Products
- Best skin Whitening Soap Include Papaya, Glutathione, What Can People with Black Skin or Dark Spots Use
- Best Skin Whitening Pills, Reviews, That Work and for Black People
- Best Creams to Whiten Skin on Your For Face, Armpits, Body
- Does Dermaline, St Dalfour, Ponds and Ashe Whitening Creams Help Dark or Pigmented Skin
See What We Have on Skin Lightening
- Best Skin Lightening Cream – For Dark Skin, Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Skin Lightening Cream – Reviews, For Black Women, Porcelana and Derma E
- Skin Lightening Pills – Best, Permanent and for Black People
- Natural Skin Lightening – Products, Lighters and Cream
- Skin Lightening Soap – Best, Kojie San, Natural and for Dark People
- How to Naturally Lighten Skin – Lemon, Milk and Dark Skin
- How to Lighten Your Skin – Fast, Overnight and Black Skin
- Beyonce Skin Lightening, Before and After, Rihanna, African American
- Best Skin Lightening Products, Lotions and Serums
- Skin Lightening – Treatment, Procedure, Surgery, Injections and Vitamins C
- Skin Lightening – Before and After, Forum, Permanent
- Sammy Sosa Bleached His Skin VYBZ Kartel Skin Bleaching – Before and After
See What We Have on Skin Bleaching
- Did Beyonce Bleach Her Skin? Beyonce Bleached Skin Before and After
- Celebrity Skin Bleaching – Rihanna, Jamaica and Kim
- Face Bleach, Body Bleach and Skin Bleaching Surgery
- Best Skin Bleaching Creams – African Americans, Face, Vantex, Othine and Piona
- Skin Bleaching Cream – For African American, Best for Black Skin
- Skin Bleach – Best, Before and After and Skin Bleach Cream
- Natural Skin Bleaching or Homemade, Recipes and Cream for Bleaching Your Skin
- Best Skin Bleaching Products that Are Safe Including Lotion, Soap and Pills
- Which Are the Best kin Bleaching Soap and Skin Bleaching Pills that Works
- Best Skin Bleaching Methods, Before and After Bleaching Looks