Wanting to lighten skin is a personal choice just as deciding what skin lightening treatments and procedures is. Whether one picks skin lightening injections, skin lightening surgery, laser, pills or soaps, the main aim is to make use of the best skin lightener to attain a fairer skin.
Skin Lightening Treatments and Skin Lightening Procedures
- Skin Lightening Treatments and Skin Lightening Procedures
- Best Skin Lightener, Lightening or Skin Lightener Reviews
- Skin Lightening Surgery
- Laser Skin Lightening
- Vitamin C Skin Lightening
- Skin Lightening Injections
- Melanage Skin Lightening System
Problems such as hyper-pigmentation, hypo-pigmentation, acne scars and other skin disorders can leave one with an uneven skin tone. This could make one self-conscious and even cause low self-esteem. To deal with these, one could seek skin lightening treatments. These will leave one with an even skin tone as well as leave you looking and feeling good.
However, for the treatments to achieve the desirable results, one has to get the skin lightening procedures done by an experienced professional. The treatment should also be conducted in a health facility. A clinical setting provides for appropriate handling as opposed to a beauty facility setting.
Chemical peels: This involves the use of chemicals to exfoliate the skin. A chemical solution is applied on the skin. As a result, the skin’s outer layer gets peeled off and is dissolved by the acid. As the skin heals, the skin will initially look red, flaky and blistered. As it heals, a new skin is unveiled which is lighter, brighter and even toned.
Dermabrasion: Skin lightening is achieved through the scraping off of the top skin layer using a wire brush. The procedure is a surgical one and should be conducted by a professional. A milder type of treatment closely related to this is microdermabrasion. This involves sanding off the top skin layer using some particles. It is milder and will only yield a skin not as lighter as dermabrasion will. As the skin heals, a skin that is smoother and lighter results.
Laser skin lightning: This involves use of laser abrasion to achieve a skin that is lighter. Concentrated beams of light which have the ability to kill melanin producing cells are directed to the skin. As a result, once the top skin layers are revealed, the skin left behind is lighter.
Cryosurgery: With this treatment, liquid nitrogen is used to destroy skin cells. With time, the skin sheds off and new skin regeneration is enhanced. It works great for dark spots but can also be used to lighten larger parts of the skin.
Skin bleaching: This is yet another method that can be used to for skin lightening. The only product recognized by the United States Food and Drug Administration is hydroquinone. This though ought to be carried out by an experienced professional for it to be successful. The product is not allowed in some countries.
Best Skin Lightener, Lightening or Skin Lightener Reviews
Skin lightning takes time and a dedication to the treatment process. There are a number of things that one ought to consider when seeking to know what the best skin lightener is. One can check these out in skin lightener reviews available online. Among the things to consider include:
Cost: One should be in a position to finance the whole process of treatment until results are achieved. The cost of treatment should be affordable throughout the duration of treatment. This way it will be possible to finish and it will be effective.
Effectiveness: Before settling for a lightener, find out if it is appropriate for your kin type and if it will help you achieve your desired skin tone. This you can learn by looking at before and after pictures.
Ingredients: Some ingredients such as mercury are harmful to your health. Hydroquinone is banned in some states but can be used in amounts of up to two percent in others. Be sure to check the list of active ingredients before settling for a product.
Some of the best products for skin lightening include:
- Illuminatural 6i
- Revitol Skin Brightener
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
- Makari De Suisse
- Godiva LicoWhite
- Meladerm Skin Lightener
Skin Lightening Surgery
Skin lightening surgery can play a major role in the achievement of desired skin tone. The process begins by giving the dermatologist a visit. During the consultation, discuss what you aim at achieving. Having photos of the kind of tone you wish to have will give the doctor a visual idea and a comparison of the results you want.
Once you have received advice on what type of surgical procedure is appropriate, you could ask the dermatologist to refer you to a plastic surgeon. The cost for having procedures done by plastic surgeons is higher than when it’s done by a dermatologist. Where it is not possible to have it done by a plastic surgeon, settle for a dermatologist with a good reputation on the same.
Once consultations are over, get ready for the procedure. One should heed to the doctor’s advice for the after care. Ensure you plan for recovery time before getting into the procedure. Arrangements should be put into place to ensure a smooth transition. The maintenance procedures are also important. These will in a great way affect the outcome.
The doctor’s instructions should be followed without deviation. Sunscreen is essential as it will protect the sensitive skin from getting sun burnt. This will prevent the skin from getting dark and retain the skin color tone achieved after the procedure.
Laser Skin Lightening
Lasers can be used for lightening the skin. These work through the use of light beams which are used to destroy melanin. Its absence leads to lighter skin. More than one session may be necessary. How many one takes will be determined by how lighter one wants their skin.
There are different laser technologies available for skin lightening. When picking the facility of treatment, opt for one with the most recent technology as well as one that has professional conducting the process. This will ensure that the best services are offered and that desired results are achieved without too many inconveniences.
Vitamin C Skin Lightening
Taking vitamin C helps to raise the level of glutathione in red blood cells. Glutathione on the other hand balances pigmentation in the body. When taken in large doses, it helps to lighten the skin. It is therefore an important ingredient in lightening of skin.
Glutathione can be found in most raw fruits and vegetables. It can also be taken in the form of pills. Where a glutathione lightening product is being ingested, it is recommended that one takes it together with vitamin C to enhance its effectiveness.
Skin Lightening Injections
Injections are one of the treatments that result in a lighter skin. They help to improve the skin by making it moisturized and more supple. The procedure of treatment involves injection of glutathione into the blood system. This may be mixed with vitamin C to enhance absorption.
Lightening injections should be done by a medical professional. The treatment can be carried out in the dermatologist’s office as it is a minor procedure. After the initial one, the doctor organizes other injections to follow. These could be up to 15 for desired results to be seen.
Although it is possible to take lightening pills as a form of treatment, injections are recommended. Since they go directly into the blood stream, they work fast. The only disadvantage there is to using them is the fact that they are more expensive.
Melanage Skin Lightening System
Melanage is a system used for skin lightening. It is designed to better the skin’s texture and get rid of hyper-pigmented skin as well as any other skin blemishes. The program involves a medicated masque which is administered in the doctor’s office. It works as a peel and is effective and safe for all skin types.
This is then followed up with an at home regimen. The lightening process has minimal pain and the level of irritation in the days after treatment is bearable. One should take good care of the skin after treatment until it gets healed.
Recommended Reading Lightening Your Skin
- Best Lightening Cream For Dark Skin, Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Lightening Creams for Black Women, Darker Skin, Porcelana and Derma E Reviews
- Are there Best Pills that Make Skin Lighter – Best Pills for Permanent and for Black People
- How Can You Naturally Make Your Skin Lighter – Products, Lighters and Cream
- Which Best Soaps Will Lighten Your Skin – Kojie San, Natural and for Dark People
- How to Naturally Lighten Skin with Lemon, Milk and Dark Skin
- How to Lighten Your Skin Fast, Overnight and Black Skin or African American
- Did Beyonce Lighten Her Skin – Before and After, Rihanna’s, African American
- Best Skin Lightening Products, Lotions and Serums that Work
- Lightening of Skin Before and After, Forum and Permanently Lightened Skin
See What We Have on Skin Bleaching
- Sammy Sosa Bleached His Skin VYBZ Kartel Skin Bleaching – Before and After
- Did Beyonce Bleach Her Skin? Beyonce Bleached Skin Before and After
- Celebrity Skin Bleaching – Rihanna, Jamaica and Kim
- Face Bleach, Body Bleach and Skin Bleaching Surgery
- Best Skin Bleaching Creams – African Americans, Face, Vantex, Othine and Piona
- Skin Bleaching Cream – For African American, Best for Black Skin
- Skin Bleach – Best, Before and After and Skin Bleach Cream
- Natural Skin Bleaching or Homemade, Recipes and Cream for Bleaching Your Skin
- Best Skin Bleaching Products that Are Safe Including Lotion, Soap and Pills
- Which Are the Best kin Bleaching Soap and Skin Bleaching Pills that Works
- Best Skin Bleaching Methods, Before and After Bleaching Looks
See What We Have on Skin Whitening
- How to Whiten Your Skin Naturally, Fast and Overnight for those with Darker or Uneven Skin
- Best Whitening of Skin Before and After Looks As well As, Asian, Permanent, Japanese and Korean
- Home Remedies for whitening of skin Pigment as Well as Injections, Laser and Masks
- Forever and Glutathione for Making Darker Skins Whiter Review
- Best Lotions, Products to Make Your Skin Lighter Including Best Korean and Asian Products
- Best skin Whitening Soap Include Papaya, Glutathione, What Can People with Black Skin or Dark Spots Use
- Best Skin Whitening Pills, Reviews, That Work and for Black People
- Best Creams to Whiten Skin on Your For Face, Armpits, Body
- Does Dermaline, St Dalfour, Ponds and Ashe Whitening Creams Help Dark or Pigmented Skin