Skin lightening cream as a means to a better skin is convenient and easy to use. To know which cream is safe, it is important to go through cream reviews. Some of the skin lightening creams for black women and lighter tones include Porcelana, Derma-E among other great lightening creams.
Safe Skin Lightening Cream
- Safe Skin Lightening Cream
- Skin Lightening Cream Reviews
- Skin Lightening Cream for Black Women
- Skin Lightening Cream without Hydroquinone
- Porcelana Skin Lightening Cream
- Derma E Skin Lighten – Reviews and Ratings
- Other Skin Lightening Creams
Safe skin lightening cream is one that does not contain any harmful ingredients such as mercury and steroids. It should also not contain ingredients for which one is allergic to. Most of the products used also tend to have an age limit. Consult your doctor before using any of them on a child.
Skin Lightening Cream Reviews
There are a lot of lightening creams for skin in the market. This may leave one at odds on which the best choice should be. While most of these are accompanied with a lot of marketing hype, it is not always that they will deliver what they promise.
This being the case, looking out for skin lightening cream reviews can make things easy. These will give information on the effectiveness, quality and safety of the product. It is also possible to find out how good they respond to inquiries and if they offer refunds. These are important in deciding whether the product is worth investing in or not.
In general, there are some precautions and warnings one should consider when using any product designed to lighten your skin. Their prolonged use could lead to premature aging of the skin. It may also increase skin cancer risk when one gets exposed to the sun. Steroids may cause skin problems while hydroquinone and mercury should also be avoided.
Skin Lightening Cream for Black Women
For black women, there are products that may take too long before any visible results are achieved. Making use of a skin lightening cream for black women could help one achieve satisfactory results from the process.
For women with dark skin, they could make use of bleaching agents. The only ingredient approved by the Food and Drugs Administration is hydroquinone. This prevents production of melanin. However, this product’s safety is questionable. It has been linked with causing cancer. It is therefore regulated in most countries. However, hydroquinone that is up to two percent in concentration is deemed safe. Anything beyond that is harmful to your health.
The Asian countries have their skin lightening industry well developed. They therefore have great high quality and safe creams. These though tend to be highly priced but are wrth trying. Among some of the creams that one could try include Esoterica, Porcelana and Obagi Nu Derm
Skin Lightening Cream without Hydroquinone
Lightening ones skin should come with some responsibility. It is better to have a dark but healthy skin than achieve a lighter skin tone but end up with skin problems. While choosing a lightening for your skin, it is best to opt for one without hydroquinone as it is suspected to cause cancer. Products with natural lightening extracts would be the best especially for people with sensitive skin. These skip the harsh chemicals to give natural formulations that are effective.
Porcelana Skin Lightening Cream
Porcelana skin lightening cream is manufactured for use at night. It works on the skin tone while one is at rest. The product contains two percent of hydroquinone as the active ingredient. This helps in fading discolorations and evening out the skin tone. It also contains avocado oil for moisturizing purposes. Vitamins help to nourish skin and thus restore it with time resulting in healthy looking skin.
Porcelana is meant for use by adults. Children under the age of 12 years should not use it unless it is under a doctor’s direction. To use it, apply a thin layer of it on the skin. Results should start being visible within a few weeks of use. In case within three months of use there is no improvement, usage should be discontinued.
Use sunscreen during the time of its use and avoid exposure to the sun as much as possible. During the time of using this product, it is possible to experience skin irritation. In case this becomes severe, usage should be discontinued and the attention of a doctor sought.
Derma E Skin Lighten – Reviews and Ratings
Skin Lighten Natural Fade is a gentle product meant for topical use. It aims to get rid of skin blemishes as well as lighten the complexion. It works in such a way that the dark toned skin cells are replaced by those of a lighter tone.
Derma E skin Lighten is an eco-friendly product made from natural ingredients. It contains no bleach, hydroquinone, parabens, genetically modified organisms or other harsh chemicals. Cream can be used on any part of the body. The area of treatment should be protected from direct sunlight. Keep the area well covered and apply sunscreen when venturing out.
Most reviews give the product positive remarks. It scores highly in professional reviews due to its high safety standards as well as its non-toxicity in the choice of ingredients. Most reviews by users show that it works. This is a great aspect of the product given that it skips the use of harsh chemicals. The rating on the product is mixed. While some rate it highly for its moisturizing ability, the ratings on skin lightening aspect are a bit low. However, the average rating is four stars out of five stars.
Other Skin Lightening Creams
Apart from the above mentioned products, there are some others that are worth checking out. These include:
Blanche Skin Lightening Cream
This product lightens skin in as little as four weeks. It contains four percent hydroquinone, is safe for use on all types of skin. It also contains an ingredient that may have allergic reactions on some people which is known as sodium metabisulfite.
Skincaretalk Skin Lightening
This is an online community that offers a forum for people wishing to achieve effective skin care procedures. Skin lightening is one of the forums available. The site has members from all around the globe and as such one is likely to get information that would be off help. The discussions are moderated to sieve off what may not be important. They offer product reviews, recipes, and news which help make an informed decision for those who use it. There also are adverts on skin
Kojic Acid Skin Lightening
Kojic acid is used in various products for lightening people’s skins. It is most common in kojic soaps which play a great role in gradually lightening the skin. Some creams also make use it. This ingredient facilitates micro-peeling of the skin which with time of regular use yields a lighter complexion.
Neocutis Blanche Skin Lightening Cream
Neocutis is the company that manufacturers Blanche lightening cream. It makes use of Melaplex brightening complex. This technology is known to lighten skin by 43 percent within 12 weeks of consistent use.
Nur76 Skin Lightening Cream
Nur76 is a popular line of product meant for skin lightening. It works for all skin color tones as well as skin types. Given the many before and after images found online of people who have used it there is evidence it works. To better the results, one could decide to use the cream together with other products by the same manufacturer. These include a sunscreen protector, body lotion and soap.
Recommended Reading Lightening Your Skin
- Best Lightening Cream For Dark Skin, Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Are there Best Pills that Make Skin Lighter – Best Pills for Permanent and for Black People
- How Can You Naturally Make Your Skin Lighter – Products, Lighters and Cream
- Which Best Soaps Will Lighten Your Skin – Kojie San, Natural and for Dark People
- How to Naturally Lighten Skin with Lemon, Milk and Dark Skin
- How to Lighten Your Skin Fast, Overnight and Black Skin or African American
- Did Beyonce Lighten Her Skin – Before and After, Rihanna’s, African American
- Best Skin Lightening Products, Lotions and Serums that Work
- Treatment, Procedure, Surgery, Injections and Vitamins C for Lightening of Skin
- Lightening of Skin Before and After, Forum and Permanently Lightened Skin
See What We Have on Skin Bleaching
- Sammy Sosa Bleached His Skin VYBZ Kartel Skin Bleaching – Before and After
- Did Beyonce Bleach Her Skin? Beyonce Bleached Skin Before and After
- Celebrity Skin Bleaching – Rihanna, Jamaica and Kim
- Face Bleach, Body Bleach and Skin Bleaching Surgery
- Best Skin Bleaching Creams – African Americans, Face, Vantex, Othine and Piona
- Skin Bleaching Cream – For African American, Best for Black Skin
- Skin Bleach – Best, Before and After and Skin Bleach Cream
- Natural Skin Bleaching or Homemade, Recipes and Cream for Bleaching Your Skin
- Best Skin Bleaching Products that Are Safe Including Lotion, Soap and Pills
- Which Are the Best kin Bleaching Soap and Skin Bleaching Pills that Works
- Best Skin Bleaching Methods, Before and After Bleaching Looks
See What We Have on Skin Whitening
- How to Whiten Your Skin Naturally, Fast and Overnight for those with Darker or Uneven Skin
- Best Whitening of Skin Before and After Looks As well As, Asian, Permanent, Japanese and Korean
- Home Remedies for whitening of skin Pigment as Well as Injections, Laser and Masks
- Forever and Glutathione for Making Darker Skins Whiter Review
- Best Lotions, Products to Make Your Skin Lighter Including Best Korean and Asian Products
- Best skin Whitening Soap Include Papaya, Glutathione, What Can People with Black Skin or Dark Spots Use
- Best Skin Whitening Pills, Reviews, That Work and for Black People
- Best Creams to Whiten Skin on Your For Face, Armpits, Body
- Does Dermaline, St Dalfour, Ponds and Ashe Whitening Creams Help Dark or Pigmented Skin