Which scar creams fade spots on face? Are there scar creams that work? Which scar cream will fade scars or dark spots on my face, legs, stomach, chest, etc?
Scars can be a nightmare you wish gone by the second. However, it is a reflection of how the skin heals, the tissues were injured or traumatized, and it can no longer look normal like the rest of the skin. A scar therefore becomes a constant reminder of that injury, cut or annoying zit you had on your skin. Flawless skin is what is we all desire and therefore, when you have imperfections, you become self conscious. In order to make yourself feel beautiful you look for anything possible to erase the scars.
There are several creams that promise to offer scar treatment in the form of creams. However, before trying any of these brands, it is advisable to research widely on whether they are effective or not. You can tell an effective scar cream from reviews. No matter how good the reviews of a cream are, the effectiveness will also depend on you, how you use it. In this article I will provide you with various scar creams and give you advice on how to use them to get the best out of them. You will also learn what ingredients to look for in your scar cream the next time you go shopping.
Scar Fading Cream – Why Your Scar Fade Cream May Not Work
After reading the reviews from other customers of scar creams, you finally settle on a particular brand that you have read overwhelming positive reviews about. You head home in a hurry to try the cream. You wash your face or any other part with scars in preparation and dry it. You then get some of the cream in your palms and smear it on your scars. That night you fall asleep smiling knowing that in the morning the scars will be gone.
The next morning you look at your scars and they still look as before, so you imagine it’s too early to judge. Therefore, you decide to give it at least a month before you can give up. You forget to apply the scar fade cream on some days and when you remember you rush and smear it liberally on your scars.
After a month has elapsed, the scar fading cream unfortunately does not seem to have improved the scars even the slightest or in fact has made them worse. What do you do, do you start calling customer service to ask for a refund or do you wonder what you did wrong?
Most scar fading creams fail to give results because there is something you did wrong. I will tell you why your scar fade cream may not work.
- When you apply the scar cream it reacts on your skin, you imagine they ingredients are active fading your scars. The minute you develop a reaction you should stop using the cream. Furthermore, before you even try it on the scars you should do a test patch to know if you are allergic.
- You did not follow the instructions. Most creams come with clear directions and possible side effects. In order to diminish your scars you should massage the cream instead of just applying it on the scars.
- You continued to expose your scar to sunlight. The sun damage makes scars worse. If you must use a scar fade cream, you must also use sunscreen with SPF 30 or above.
- You used the right cream for the wrong type of scars. If you have acne for example, it is best to stick to acne products, which have been formulated with the science for oily skin. Using a cream that claims to work for all types of scars could be dangerous. There is no known cream that works best for all scars. On the other hand, if you have keloids types of scars, a silicone based cream would work best than any other.
- You were not patient. The scar fading creams do not work overnight or after a few weeks. Sometimes it may take months. You have to brave on to the end to see results.
How to Find the Best Scar Cream for Face and Examples
The face is a sensitive part of skin because when you make use of a bad cream it will definitely show the world. Therefore, you should be cautious when finding a scar diminishing cream. You should ensure it has natural ingredients that can exfoliate, nourish, hydrate and erase the scars.
Look for ingredients such as Kojic acid, lactic acid, arbutin, licorice extract, glycolic acid, soy, niancinamide, bilberry, bear berry, mulberry and fruit enzymes such as Vitamin in you scar cream for face. It is also important if you can find proof of the percentage of the natural ingredients in your cream before you buy.
Choose a scar cream for face from the list below, for other best scar creams for face, visit that informative page:
- Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel
- Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot
- Colonial Dames Pure Vitamin E Cream
- Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
- Neutrogena Advanced Solutions acne Mark Fading peel
- Epidermix Microdermabrasion cream
- Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment
- Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Fight & Fade Gel
- Good Skin Labs Lumecin Overnight Brightening Gluco Protein Treatment
Spot Scar Cream Eliminator
You can lighten dark spots on scars using the right cream if you are tied of trying to remove pimple marks or any other marks with home remedies. A spot scar cream has to work at removing the hyper pigmentation in the scars so that your skin can appear flawless. There are various spot removers over the counters that have been used for ages with success. The users do not even know what the ingredients in these products are. Some may contain hydroquinone, which should not be used for a long period lest it causes damage.
Therefore, if you have to buy any of these creams use it for the sole purpose of eliminating the dark scar. Do ensure to wear sunscreen protection while before, during and after use.
- Skin Success Eventone
Scar Creams That Work Certainly
I have only given you a general list of creams, but I have not told you which scar creams work for sure. If you want guaranteed results, you have to try the following scar creams that work:
- Dermafface FX7
- Scar Away
- Acuscar Silicone Gel
- Dr. Max Powers Scar Serum
- Pure Vitamin C Cream
- Palmers Cocoa Butter
Homemade Scar Cream-How to Make Fade Creams at Home
If you would rather not gamble with the ingredients used in over the counter creams, you can always whip one yourself at home. This way, you will get to play around with natural ingredients you love and be proud of your invention.
Mix 1 part water and 1 part pure virgin oil. Store the mixture in the refrigerator to get a cream consistency.
Mix ½ cup Shea Butter and 30 drops of Frankincense oil; you can also use another essential oil of choice.
You will need ½ cup olive oil, 1 oz beeswax and 20 drops of lavender, chamomile or Vitamin E oil, or just any essential oil you have in the house. Bring the mixture into a boil until it has a petroleum jelly consistency. If it has not achieved that, add more beeswax.
Mix ½ cup pure mud clay with ¼ avocado and ½ cup olive oil. Blend these ingredients to make a mask that you can use on the skin with scars.
There are four recipes to make an excellent homemade scar cream, have fun!