How do you clear pimple marks? For tips to remove pimple marks and best pimple marks removal creams and ointments, here are the available choices. How to erase pimple marks should be easy with these.
Acne is the worst nightmare for men and women, both adults and babies. It causes inflammation on your skin and leaves you with pus filled nodules, which are disgusting to look at yourself leave alone those around you. You may have to try different treatments before it can finally give up appearing on your face, chest or back. Similarly, once you succeed at fighting it, you maybe left with scars or dark spots that are unsightly as well.
Pimple scars can clear with the right creams if you had a mild or moderate case of acne. However, if yours was severe, only treatments at a dermatologist’s office can help you. This is because severe acne also known as acne vulgaris can leave you with deep seated pits that are difficult to tackle with over the counter creams.
Regardless of the type of acne you had, the first step is to ensure that you cure it completely then you can embark on removing pimple scars and marks. In this article I will provide a list of pimple marks removal creams, what is the right pimple marks removal cream that works on how to clear pimple marks? I will also provide you with tips to remove pimple marks effectively at home.
Finding the Right Pimple Marks Removal Creamand Ointments and Available Brands
- Finding the Right Pimple Marks Removal Creamand Ointments and Available Brands
- Best Cream to Remove Pimple Marks- How Creams Remove Pimple Marks
- How to Remove Pimple Marks for Men the Easy Way
- How to Erase Pimple Marks – How to Clear Pimple Marks at Home
- Useful Tips To Remove Pimple Marks
- Treatment for Pimple Marks – Solutions
If you are looking for ways on how to remove pimple scars and not marks, that article should be resourceful. Alternatively, removing marks is possible with the right creams. You have to select those, which contain natural ingredients as many artificial chemicals would be harmful to your skin. They can leave your skin vulnerable to sunburn.
The ingredient to watch out for in pimple marks removal cream is hydroquinone, which recent studies indicate that it could cause cancer. Therefore, if you have to use a cream or ointment with this ingredient do it for the recommended time and as a pimple marks removal cream only. Using it as a cream to achieve fairness could bring regrettable effects, which you can avoid in the first place.
Choose creams with natural ingredients such as neem, tea tree oil, citrus fruits extracts and kojic acid, and glycolic acid among others. The most preferred pimple marks removal cream as chosen by victims of acne marks are:
- No Marks
- DermeFFace FX7
- Glycolic acid balm
- Kojic Acid balm
- Vitamin C balm
- Ambi Targerter Mark minimizer
- Vicco Turmeric
- Avene Diacneal Treatment
- Garnier Pure Pimple Control
- Jovees Ayuverveda Neem and Long Pepper Acne treatment
- Clinique Acne solutions Spot Healing gel
When you make use of any pimple marks removal cream from this list, make sure that you do not go under the sun without sunscreen. It is also wise to consult with your dermatologist before purchasing any of these creams and ointments. It will save you more damage. Furthermore, do not use more than the required time to remove pimple marks. You could make your skin weak.
Best Cream to Remove Pimple Marks- How Creams Remove Pimple Marks
The best cream to remove pimple marks will do so by lightening the dark scars and marks. Since the marks make your skin to have some areas darker than others, the lightening agent in the creams will make you to have an even skin tone. Therefore, choose on a cream that can exfoliate as well.
This is because exfoliation is a good treatment to any skin problem. It sheds the old skin leaving you with a new revitalized and young looking skin. Read fade creams reviews online before you make a purchase if you do not want to consult with your dermatologist first, after all consultation also costs money.
How to Remove Pimple Marks for Men the Easy Way
Men unlike women tend to have very oily skin. Therefore, for men with acne they are oilier than their women counterparts with acne. They therefore require non-greasy ointments and creams to remove their pimple marks. Most home remedies on how to get rid of pimple scars are not oily.
Natural items such as lemon, cucumber, garlic and turmeric among others cannot leave oil residue on the skin. This is the best way on how to remove pimple marks for men. Alternatively, the can grow a beard to hide the unsightly marks.
How to Erase Pimple Marks – How to Clear Pimple Marks at Home
Sometimes the creams may be irritating no matter which brand you try. They leave your skin sensitive. There is no use spending so much money on a product that will end up damaging your skin. Therefore, it is best to go the natural way on how to clear pimple marks with home remedies.
How to erase pimple marks at home can never fail if you are diligent and patient. Furthermore, the ingredients cannot damage your already sensitive skin. Most of them are completely gentle unless you have a super sensitive skin.
Use the following remedies on how to clear pimple marks. These remedies on how to erase pimple marks are readily available either in your kitchen cabinet or in your garden.
- Apply lemon juice and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse off with water and do apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or above when going under the sun.
- Mix turmeric with honey, neem leaves paste, mint juice or coriander juice. You have to mix turmeric with one or two of these optional ingredients. Smear the mixture on your face where there are scars and let it stay for 15-20 minutes before you rinse off.
Useful Tips To Remove Pimple Marks
In your journey to remove pimple marks. Ensure that you adhere to the following tips to remove pimple marks:
- Change your pillow case weekly
- Do not wear hairstyles that will have your hair resting on your face
- Never pick at fresh pimples or squeeze them , they will leave fresh marks
- Treat pimples with benzoyl peroxide for two weeks if it does not clear consult with a dermatologist
- Drink 8-10 glasses of pure water in a day
- Drink vegetable juices three times a week while ensuring you mix vegetables of different colors.
- Eat more of vegetables and fruits, avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Clean your face twice in a day with an oil free face wash and follow it with a toner and an oil free moisturizer
- Do not go outside your house without sunscreen protection
Treatment for Pimple Marks – Solutions
Consult your doctor if you discover that you have any type of acne. This will enable you to get systematic treatment as well as topical and cure it for good. Do not try different creams over the counter without consulting with your dermatologist. Your pimples could get worse and your skin vulnerable.
Always use clean fingers when touching your face. Avoid touching your face during the day as you work on your computer. Furthermore, always sanitize your phone and computer keyboard as often as you can to avoid transferring bacteria to your skin.