What is the best way on how to reduce pimple marks? Can natural remedies work on how to reduce pimple marks on face, chest and back where there were pimples? For tips and natural remedies to reduce pimple marks, here is comprehensive guide.
If you have acne on face, back or chest, you have to be prepared to try as many products to treat it. This is because it gets really uncomfortable when you wear clothes with synthetic fabrics. Pimples on the face on the other hand, make you want to hide from your friends forever. When it comes to strangers, you wish the ground could swallow you so that they just would not stare at the unsightly zits.
When all the zits are finally gone after using lots of money and hundreds of products, you notice that you have pimple scars and marks, which are red, black or brown in color. It seems the battle for flawless skin is not over yet. You have to find other products to reduce the pimple marks and scars. Over the counter and prescription topical medications must have damaged your skin in one way or the other while you were treating the acne, so this time around you want something that will not cost you much and will leave your skin unscathed. Are there such products? The answer seems to lay in natural remedies. How to reduce pimple marks naturally will never go wrong on you. Furthermore, it does not hurt to try as many as you can since they are readily available in the house.
How to Reduce Pimple Marks with Home Remedies
- How to Reduce Pimple Marks with Home Remedies
- How to Reduce Pimple Marks Naturally- How to Reduce Pimple Marks on Face Home Remedies
- How to Reduce Pimple Marks Overnight on Face
- Recipes that Work on How to Reduce Pimples Marks on Face
- Tips To Reduce Pimple Marks – Ways to Reduce Pimple Marks
- Cream to Reduce Pimple Marks- Best Creams
There are several home remedies for pimple marks. In fact, there could be hundreds if not thousands. These have been used for years by people who have suffered with pimple marks. In their attempt to find an answer for the imperfections they have come up with what works and what does not.
You can judge for yourself the credibility of these home remedies at least in my years with acne, over a decade now, I have tried several of these and I can say for sure, which work for both pimples and marks. You have to be willing to get your skin dirty. Otherwise there is no finding what works for you.
If you still want to try some of the pimple marks removal creams in the market, you can go ahead. However, you must know that you cannot use them more than the recommended time. This is why it is important to consult with your dermatologist before you get yourself something that will leave your skin more vulnerable than it is already.
How to reduce pimple marks with home remedies works, however, it takes time and you have to be consistent with your applications. You cannot apply a concoction today and do it next after a week or a month. The home remedy will not be effective. I can tell you this for sure because I have been a victim so many times. I got excited to try something only to use once or twice and give up. Of course I did not see any change, the pimple marks and scars were still there screaming back at me when I looked myself in the mirror.
Another thing is that how to reduce pimple marks with home remedies has to go hand in hand with a good diet. You cannot concentrate on treating the outside and you forget to cater for internal healing needs. With a diet of mostly vegetables and fruits, red meat once in a while to get zinc, fish for essential fatty acids and cooking with natural oils such as olive oil or sunflower, you will be on your way to better health internally.
In fact, it is better if you can make a habit of drinking fruit and vegetable juices instead of the soft drinks you may love so much. Those contain a dangerous sugar component known as fructose whose accumulation in the body shows with zits and scars. Your skin cannot heal properly if your immune system is not in good condition. Therefore start internally with the home remedies to reduce pimple marks before heading outwards.
Finally, drinking pure water should become an everyday lifestyle. This is because water cleanses your colon where bacteria and yeast may accumulate only to show up on your skin in form of zits and pimple marks. How to reduce pimple marks with home remedies than making use of prescription antibiotics, which can kill the ‘good’ bacteria in your body and give way for yeast to grow. Leaving with yeast overgrowth is another pain on your nails because you acquire fingernail and toenail fungus. It is tough to treat fungus too. Therefore, use the home remedies well and you will not have multiple complications.
How to Reduce Pimple Marks Naturally- How to Reduce Pimple Marks on Face Home Remedies
Here is how to remove pimple marks from face naturally. Your skin could use natural ingredients available in your kitchen to clear the imperfections. How to reduce pimple marks naturally, for example, requires the use of citrus fruits. If you have those in the kitchen juice them up to drink and also apply the juice on the areas with marks.
How to reduce pimple marks of face home remedies of citrus fruits need you to make use of:
- Lemon juice
- Orange peels ground into paste form
- If you do not have oranges you can the peels of tangerines, which are also citrus fruits
- Grated apple – am not sure if it should fall in the category of citrus fruits, but it is beneficial in lightening pimple marks when mixed with milk or honey
How to Reduce Pimple Marks Overnight on Face
You want ways on how to reduce pimple marks overnight?
- Apply lemon juice, if it irritates mix with water or cucumber juice
- Turmeric and honey make a good lightening paste, leave it on skin overnight if you can or rinse off after 30 minutes
- Apply a crushed garlic clove and leave it on the spots for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off
- Mix groundnut oil with lime juice and apply on the face overnight or for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Mix witch hazel with oregano oil and apply. Leave it on face for 15-20 minute before rinsing off. If you can find fresh oregano add it in your vegetable juice or tea and drink it up for internal cleansing.
Recipes that Work on How to Reduce Pimples Marks on Face
How to reduce pimples marks of face is as easy as mixing up a few items in the kitchen and smearing them up on the skin. Here are a few recipes you could use to get great face masks that will reduce the dark spots.
Get 1 tablespoon of almond oil, 2 tablespoons of raw milk, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pour them into one bowl. Mix these ingredients into a paste and apply it on skin. Leave the paste on face for 15-20 minute before rinsing off with water.
Crush neem leaves, fresh or dried, get 1 tablespoon of the powder and add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and another tablespoon of Multai Mitti (Fuller’s Earth). The mud mask should make into a paste form. Smear the mixture on face and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing off.
Mix one tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of gram flour and mix into a paste. Apply the paste on face and leave it there for 30 minutes before rinsing off with warm plain water.
Tips To Reduce Pimple Marks – Ways to Reduce Pimple Marks
These ways should help you reduce pimple marks. These tips to reduce pimple marks have worked for me as well.
- Change your pillow case weekly, I used to change mine fortnightly, I switched to weekly and my skin looks improved.
- Avoid fried foods, eat boiled foods if you can they are good for you.
- Use one home remedy for one month every single day before giving up about its effectiveness. Do not use all at the same time.
- Always wear sunscreen of SPF 30 when using lemon as your home remedy or any other over the counter product to remove pimple marks.
- Avoid touching your face unless when washing it in the morning and evening. Fresh bacterial infections could attack you and cause more zits, and more marks.
Cream to Reduce Pimple Marks- Best Creams
If you insist on finding a cream to reduce pimple marks, I find the following some of the best brands. However, do consult with a skin specialist first and follow instructions to the letter. These are not fair creams, but are only for the purpose of removing marks.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel
- DermeFFace FX7
- Revitol Scar Cream
- Kojic Acid Cream
- Vitamin C