How do I get rid of pimple marks naturally? Are there natural ways to get rid of pimple marks naturally at home? Learn over 30 ways how to get rid of pimple marks naturally with readily available ingredients.
Any time you have a pimple pop up on your face, you have two choices, to let it heal naturally, or disturb it and end up with a mark. It is natural to want to get rid of anything that is unsightly by any means we can even if it means squeezing the zit. However, did you know that squeezing and picking at pimples could leave you with permanent pimple scars? If you have acne vulgaris, which is the type that has cyst developing on skin, no remedy will make your pits any better, maybe just surgery or laser treatment.
You can avoid this by not picking at the pimples in the first place. Furthermore, you should ensure that you treat your pimples with the right medication such as benzoyl peroxide, which gets rid of the pimples in two short weeks. If this does not work consult a dermatologist. Once the pimples are cleared and you are left with red, dark or brownish marks on face, instead of turning to more medications, you can always get rid of the marks naturally. How to get rid of pimple marks naturally is something you can enjoy doing because you can do it as you chew on your favorite vegetables, fruits or natural spices. I am going to provide you with ways on how to get rid of pimple marks at home so that you can forego another visit to the dermatologist’s.
30 Ways- How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks Naturally – How to Get Rid of Pimples Marks Naturally
- 30 Ways- How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks Naturally – How to Get Rid of Pimples Marks Naturally
- How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks At Home- Word of Caution
- How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks Fast At Home- Dietary Tips
- How to Lighten Pimple Marks- Use Acidic Natural Foods
- How to Get Rid of Pimple Spots-Caring for Skin Prone to Pimples
If you are in a hurry and want to know how to get rid of pimple marks fast, that link should guide you. How to get rid of pimples marks naturally is one of the safest ways, because you just need to do a test patch on your skin with the ingredients from your kitchen and verify whether you react to those components or not. This way, you can proceed to the next ingredient or continue to concoct the current one.
Here are 30 ways on how to get rid of pimple marks naturally. These are ingredients you can put on your face or any other part with pimple marks without worrying about major side effects if any. This is because they have been derived from plants or processed food substances and are found to be totally safe on skin.
How to get rid of pimple marks naturally:
- Apply tomato pulp mixed with brown sugar, it will give you natural exfoliation
- Mix turmeric with honey and smear the paste on face, it will brighten the marks
- Mix cinnamon with honey, apply and drink the concoction as well
- Use rice flour mixed with raw milk, gram flour and turmeric equal parts. Mix well and apply on face
- Crush neem leaves, dried or fresh and get a paste or powder, add Multani Mitti mud mask. Apply this herbal infused mud mask on face.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with rosewater, equal parts both and apply on face using a cotton ball.
- Grind orange peels into a paste and use it on your skin
- Crush marigold petals and mix with castor oil, apply on the skin using a cotton ball or your bare hands.
- Mix oregano oil with witch hazel and massage them on your skin with marks.
- Slice a cucumber and rub it on skin with marks
- Mix one part of milk with two parts of honey and apply this creamy mask
- Boil fenugreek seeds and strain the water. Use the strained water on your skin
- Crush mint leaves and put them in a muslin cloth to extract juice from them, use the juice on skin with marks.
- Use crushed garlic on your marks
- Massage coconut oil on your skin
- Massage olive oil mixed with lavender oil
- Boil carrots and blend them into a paste for using to remove pimple marks
- Boil pumpkin and blend into a paste to be used on skin
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and blend them into a paste to be used for marks removal
- Apply fresh aloe gel or use natural aloe juice on skin
- Use toothpaste
- Making a baking soda paste by adding water to 2 tablespoons of baking soda to make a fine paste. Rub on skin for 2-3 minutes before rinsing off.
- Mix sour milk cream with I tablespoon of oatmeal to make a natural scrub
- Grate a raw peeled potato and apply
- Mix sandalwood powder with rosewater or milk to make a paste and apply on face
- Make ice cubes from green tea and rub the on face with marks
- Apply natural yogurt on skin
- Massage Tea Tree oil on face with pimple marks.
- Add coriander juice to turmeric powder in the ration of 2:1
- Drink green tea 2-3 times in a day.
How to get rid of pimple marks naturally with these ways works best if the ingredients are left on skin for 20 minutes or more, leaving overnight may also be ideal
How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks At Home- Word of Caution
It is important that how to get rid of pimple marks at home employ one treatment at a time. Do not try different treatments at the same time lest you will not know what worked to remove your pimple marks. Here are more home remedies for pimple marks.
How to Get Rid of Pimple Marks Fast At Home- Dietary Tips
A healthy diet is part of getting rid of pimple marks naturally. Therefore, if you want the topical applications to work, you must also work on improving your immune system by eating the right nutrients and drinking plenty of water. You should eat foods rich in Vitamin A, C, E, niacin and Zinc.
Furthermore, you should avoid sugary foods and processed kinds. Similarly, you should cut your iodized salt intake. It could be slowing the healing process of the marks on your skin. This is how to get rid of pimple marks fast at home using the diet and at the same time the topical solutions.
How to Lighten Pimple Marks- Use Acidic Natural Foods
The role of pimple marks removers is to exfoliate, cleanse, tone, moisturize and lighten the marks. Therefore, you will have best results if you make use of acidic natural foods. This is why the use of lemon juice, tomato pulp, yogurt, Apple cider vinegar, mint juice among others is recommended.
If how to lighten pimple marks with these foods does not work, go to your dermatologist for a stronger chemical peel of glycolic acid. You will have to pay for the treatment from your own pocket, though because it is purely cosmetic. Your insurance will not pay for it.
How to Get Rid of Pimple Spots-Caring for Skin Prone to Pimples
How to get rid of pimple spots can be so much easier if you reduce the severity of acne. This is possible by doing the following:
- Washing your towels, pillow cases and make-up brushes, sponges and tools regularly, say weekly.
- Avoiding to touch the skin during the day or night unless when washing it
- Speak on your phone when it is away from your skin to avoid transferring bacteria from your mobile phone to your skin. Otherwise, sanitize it regularly.
- Do not squeeze or pick on visible zits
- Wash your face twice a day with proper pore minimizing face wash, use a toner there after and a moisturizer for your oily skin.