What shade of red lipstick is right for me? Get insight on the various best red lipsticks shades and types such as deep red, bright red, matte red, jungle red, blood red, brick red, cherry red, red lipstick with blue undertones, fire engine red, metallic red, coral red and red apply lipsticks. We will give you best brands for each and some extra information.
Best red lipsticks – Top Brands
- Best red lipsticks – Top Brands
- Best Cheap Red Lipsticks – Affordable Red Lipsticks
- Best Red Lipstick Shades and Types – Right or Perfect Shades of Red Lipstick
- Red Lipstick with Blue Undertones – For Skins with Cool Tones
- Best Deep Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Bright Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Matte Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Jungle Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Blood Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Brick Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Cherry Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Fire Engine Red Lipstick
- Best Metallic Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Red Apple Lipstick
- Best Coral Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Other Best Red Lipstick Shades and Top Brands
- Red Lipstick Looks
- The Most Popular Lipstick Colors
- More Lipstick Colors
- More Topics in Lipsticks
- Recommended Further Readings
Before we go to the main dwelling of this article, which will be on the best red lipstick shades and types, it is worthwhile for us to list the best red lipstick brands in the market. This best list is not leaning to any of the color shades or type but what is overall best red lipsticks. So what are the best red lipsticks?
Best Cheap Red Lipsticks – Affordable Red Lipsticks
We understand you might be in need of cheap red lipsticks. You need to be very careful since you can fall into the trap of getting cheap red lipsticks that will are not long lasting lipsticks.
It is therefore to ensure you balance between quality and price. So, what are some of the cheap red lipsticks you could go for?
As you can see, some of the above red lipsticks are cheap. However, do not assume that cheap red lipsticks are not good since we have only given you the very best cheap red lipsticks.
Best Red Lipstick Shades and Types – Right or Perfect Shades of Red Lipstick
If you are looking for the best or perfect lipstick shade for you, you need to know the popular red lipsticks available in the first place. To know how to wear red lipstick, we have separately covered an article on how to wear red lipstick that will teach you how top celebrities such as Gwen Stefani, Kesha, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Marilyn Monroe, etc. wear their red lipsticks.
If you know your skin tone but you do not know which of the red lipsticks you should wear, we have covered on best red lipsticks for different skin types such as olive, black, dark, pale, etc.
In this article, our focus will be on the various best red lipstick shades and types and in each type, we will try to mention something small as give you some top brands for that particular shade or type.
Red Lipstick with Blue Undertones – For Skins with Cool Tones
Girls who have cool skin undertones, especially blue need to go for red lipsticks with blue undertones for the most flirtatious looks.
If you are one of them and you are wondering which of these lipsticks I can go for, there are plenty of red lipsticks with blue undertones. Some of the best red lipsticks with blue undertones include the following:
Best Deep Red Lipstick and Top Brands
If you would like to try deep red lipsticks, there are a number of amazing brands to go for. They are a poplar color shade of red lipsticks especially for people who do not prefer brighter colors.
Dark or deep red can create vampy looks just as in the case of blood red. They are great for dark skinned girls. Some of the best deep red lipsticks you should consider going for include the following:
Best Bright Red Lipstick and Top Brands
If you are medium-skinned girl, the ideal red lipsticks to wear are the bright red and fire engine red lipsticks. They will flatter your skin tone and make you look wonderful. Bright red lipsticks are a great way of adding charm to your holiday and ensuring it is great. Some of the best bright red lipsticks you should go for include the following:
Best Matte Red Lipstick and Top Brands
If you do not want something lustrous and glossy, especially for daytime and official purposes, you need to go for matte red lipsticks. However, you need to carefully wear them and ensure you do not have any chapped lips if you choose to go for dark red matte lipsticks. See more on how to wear dark lipsticks including tips, ideas and much more. Some of the popular matte red lipsticks you should try include the following:
Best Jungle Red Lipstick and Top Brands
If you are looking for jungle red lipstick, this is a zone, which is dominated by NARS. Jungle red lipsticks good to be worn all seasons and they will make you look amazing. Some of best brands of jungle red lipsticks include:
- NARS Lipstick Jungle Red
- NARS Afghan Red Lipstick
Best Blood Red Lipstick and Top Brands
If you love blood red lipstick, you need to go for any bright red or dark red lipsticks so long as the colors are intense. It is one way of ensuring real drama and it will be good for evening, as you will tend to get the vampire looks. If you know how to wear them, you can still achieve gothic, casual or chic looks.
- Manic Panic Blood Red Lipstick Gothic Vintage 80s Dark
- Maybelline’s Fatal Red Lipstick
- Lipstick in Sangers Blood red – Illamasqua
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Shade 01 LE ROUGE – BLOOD RED
- Manic Panic Blood Red Lipstick Gothic Halloween
- Revlon Street Wear All-Over Pencil in *BLOOD* Red
- Givenchy Transparent Miroir Sheer Lipstick Blood Red
- MAC lustre Blood Red lipstick lip stick
Brick Red Lipstick and Top Brands
Brick red lipstick is one of the amazing red lipstick colors you should consider wearing. It works best if you want red semi matte or matte looks. Brick red lipsticks are great since they can be worn in any season and you will still look fabulous. Some of the best brands of brick red lipsticks include the following:
Best Cherry Red Lipstick and Top Brands
For gorgeous looks all time, consider going for the cherry red lipsticks. These lipsticks will give you true mystique looks or bold ones depending on how you will wear them. If you would like to try cherry red lipsticks, some of the best cherry red lipstick brands worth trying include the following:
Best Fire Engine Red Lipstick
If you are looking for fire engine red lipstick, you definitely should go for Maybelline Forever Lipstick -Fire Engine Red. However, there are other lipstick brands, which end up looking almost like fire engine red lipsticks such as the Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red.
The fire engine red lipstick is a flattering true bright red lipstick you should never miss to try out. In terms of people who can wear them, they are most suited for people who have medium skin tones.
Best Metallic Red Lipstick and Top Brands
You want to wear something metallic but still read, you should go for metallic red lipsticks. Here you will get a number of amazing metallic red lipsticks that will really look flattering. Some of the great red metallic lipsticks you should consider going for include the following:
The above metallic red lipsticks will help you get a metallic lustrous or sheen finish that will make you look gorgeous, especially if you are not going for an official daytime function. You are going to get lustrous, metallic sheen.
Red Apple Lipstick
Red Apple lipsticks are groundbreaking and innovative type of lipsticks made by the Red Apple Lipstick Company. These lipsticks have been much praised since they are gluten free. If you are looking at some of the best red apple lipsticks, consider going for the following:
- Red Apple Lipstick Straw Berry Lips
- Red Apple Lipstick Gluten Free Ruby Slippers
- Red Apple Lipstick Naughty
- Red Apple Lipstick Gluten Free Rebel
- Red Apple Lipstick Push Pop
- Red Apple Lipstick Gluten Free Plum Sexy Crazy
Of course, we have not exhausted all the lipstick shades and colors from Red Apple. There are many others that include Audrey, Coral Crush, Hibiskiss, Love my Kiss, Mauve Me, Lovebird, etc.
Best Coral Red Lipstick and Top Brands
The number of red lipstick shades seems endless. In fact, one of the most amazing red lipstick shades is the coral red. It gives most flattering looks that everyone will admire. Some of the best coral red lipsticks you should consider include the following:
Other Best Red Lipstick Shades and Top Brands
Other than the above very popular red lipstick colors, there are many others gorgeous colors in the market. Some of the great colors to try include the following:
- Orange red lipsticks such as Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Neon
- Dark Red Lipsticks such as the Edward Bess Ultra Slick Lipstick in Midnight Bloom
- Red Hot Lipsticks like Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Red Hot 519
- Scarlet Red Lipsticks – DuWop’s Private Red
Red Lipstick Looks
In this section of the article, we have decided to get some of the best red lipstick looks for you to see. They might help you in choosing the right red lipstick that will flatter your looks so much.
The Most Popular Lipstick Colors
- How to Wear Red Lipstick – Tips to Put on, Apply, Make, Wearing Red Lipsticks
- Best Dark Lipstick – How to Wear, Glow in the Dark, Trend, Tips, Dark Lipstick Looks
- How to Wear Black Lipsticks- Best Brands, Cheap, Radiance, Opal, Cherry, Honey, Almost Black
- Best Orange Lipstick –Neon, Bright, Burnt, Orange Red & How to Wear Orange Lipsticks
- Best Red Lipstick – For Fair Skin, Black Olive, Dark, Pale, Redheads, Blondes, Brown, Brunettes
- Pink Lipstick – Best Hot, Bright, Light, Berbie, Baby, Pale, Neon and How to Wear Pink Lipsticks
More Lipstick Colors
- Brown Lipstick – Best Dark, Chocolate, Trends and How to Wear Brown Lipsticks
- Lipstick Colors & Shades for Fair Skin, Brunettes, Blondes, Brown, Tan, Black Women
- Green Lipstick Including Mint, Dark, Lime, How to Wear, Green that Turns Pink or Reds
- Best Plum Lipstick Brands – Dark, Deep, Light Shades, Matte, How to Wear
- Best Peach Lipstick – Matte, Light, Dark, Nude, Coral & Peachy Colored Lipsticks
- Blue Lipstick – Best Dark, Navy, Blue Red, Light, Where to Buy or Blue Lipsticks
- Best Gold Lipstick – Golden Red, Rose, Pink and How to Wear, Apply, Use
- Best Purple Lipstick – Dark, Deep, Bright, Light, Red, Pink, How to Wear Purple Lipsticks
- Best Coral Lipstick –Bright, Perfect Coral Orange, How to Wear Coral
- Best White Lipstick Brands – Snow, How to Wear and Where to Buy White Lipsticks
More Topics in Lipsticks
- Best Long Lasting Lipstick – Red, Pure Color, Natural Most Long Lasting Lipsticks
- How to Wear Best Matte lipstick –Red, Pink, Black and Cheap Matte Lipsticks
- Lipstick Case With Mirror, Vintage, double, Antique, Leather, Coach, Wholesale Lipstick Cases
- Lead in Lipstick – Lead Free Lipstick Brands and List of Lipsticks with Lead
- Best Lipstick Brands – Natural, Coral, Long Lasting, Plum, Nude, for Moisturizing Dry Lips, etc
- Best Nude Lipstick – Top Brands, Pink, Beige, Peach, Matte Shades Nude Lipsticks
- How to Make Lipstick – Recipe, Ingredients, Homemade, With Crayons, Vaseline,
- How to Remove Lipstick Stain from Clothes, Carpet, White Shirt and Other Fabrics
- Natural Lipstick – Best All Natural Brands and How to Make Natural Looking Lipsticks