What is the best long lasting lipstick? Learn some of the top long wearing or long lasting lipstick brands where we will cover top overall brands, pure color red, matte, kissable, natural as well as how to make, get or have your lipstick lost long. You will definitely have top brands from Maybelline, CoverGirl, Estee Launder, Revlon, etc.
If you are tired of having to reapply your lipstick severally in a day or after eating or kissing, you need to consider going for the best long lasting lipsticks. These lipsticks, as the name suggests are a type of lipsticks tend to stay put for longer times with some of them able stay for as long as the whole day.
Long lasting lipsticks are at times known as long wearing lipsticks and this term should confuse you. You will also hear a few brands known as kiss proof since such brands can remain intact even after kissing. Let us first begin by looking at the best long lasting lipsticks before we go pure color, long lasting matte, red, natural, and mention something small on how to make lipsticks long lasting.
Best Long Lasting Lipstick Brands – Best Long Wearing Lipstick
- Best Long Lasting Lipstick Brands – Best Long Wearing Lipstick
- Best Long Lasting Red Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Long Lasting Matte Lipstick and Top Brands
- Best Natural Long Lasting Lipstick
- Kissable or Kiss-Proof Long Lasting Lipsticks
- How to Have or Get Long Lasting Lipsticks
- The Most Popular Lipstick Colors
- More Lipstick Colors
- More Topics in Lipsticks
Although they might be slightly expensive, you need to ensure you have invested in a good long wearing or lasting lipstick or any other lip makeup to avoid staining your coffee cup, glass of water or anything that come in contact with your lovely lips.
Of course, there are many lipsticks, which manufacturers claim will lost long, but when you try them, they will disappoint you. We reviewed, tried and tested a number of leading long lasting lipsticks before coming up with the below list. We are not endorsing any of these products.
As expected, you cannot miss a good brand of long lasting lipstick from leading manufacturers such as CoverGirl, Maybelline, Revlon, Avon, L’Oreal, Estee Launder, Stila, among others. Ensure you do your own independent research while deciding which good long lasting lipstick you should go for. Furthermore, know the exact lipstick shade and color the specific brand comes in.
So if you want Maybelline Long Lasting Lipstick, CoverGirl Long Lasting Lipstick, Revlon Long Lasting Lipstick, Max Factor Long Lasting Lipstick, Avon Long Lasting Lipstick, L’Oreal Long Lasting Lipstick among others. We have covered all of them above.
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick – Estée Lauder
If you are looking for pure color long lasting lipsticks, there are nothing but one of the Estée Lauder lipstick. If you love the Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick, you can get this lipstick in a number of shades.
The shades of Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick include beige shimmer, candy shimmer, roe tea crème, bois de rose cream, melon shimmer, barely nude crème, raspberry shimmer, electric pink shimmer and scarlet siren. You will also enjoy, pinkberry crème, tiger eye shimmer, rubellite, vanilla truffle crème, fuchsia fever crème, bitten fig cream, wild ginger, red tango, solar crush, abstruse violet, plump couture crème, cherry passion, etc
Best Long Lasting Red Lipstick and Top Brands
Yes, you might be looking not for just a long lasting lipstick color a red one. As we all know, red lipsticks are among the most popular. We decided to give you some of the best long lasting red lipsticks you can go for in the market. So, what are some of the best red long lasting lipsticks?
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red Porcelain
- Lotus Herbals FloralStay Long Lasting Lipstick Red Rover
- ULTA Lipstick Red Carpet Red
- VOV Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Red Earth
- Maybelline 24 hour lip color long lasting lipstick in Red
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Red Tango
- AVON Extra Lasting Lipstick Fiery Red
- Red hot Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks
Best Long Lasting Matte Lipstick and Top Brands
You do not want something lustrous or shinny but just a plain color. You need to get one of the best long lasting matte lipsticks. We decided to classify these lipsticks separately to help people who want subtle daytime looks to get something that can last longest while on their lips. Therefore, what are some of the good long lasting matter lipsticks?
- Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick by Clinique
- NYX Cosmetics Long Lasting Matte Lipstick
- VOV Long Lasting Matte Lipstick #19 Natural Brown
- Sephora Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick
- M&Co Long Lasting Matte Lipstick with Moisturizer
- Rimmel’s Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss
- Nars Pure Matte Lipstick
- Jordana Matte Lipstick
If you would like to learn more about matte lipsticks, see more on matte lipsticks including how to wear, top brands pink, black and cheap brands.
Best Natural Long Lasting Lipstick
To some people, they cannot use anything else except natural lipsticks only. If you are among such people, we also have some of the best natural long lasting lipsticks that will last the whole days.
All these natural long lasting lipsticks have only natural ingredients and you should not be worried about preservative, chemicals, etc that will harm your lips.
We reviewed a number of the best natural long lasting lipsticks before coming up with the below list of the best long lasting natural lipsticks.
Kissable or Kiss-Proof Long Lasting Lipsticks
These are nothing but long wearing lipsticks, which can withstand a kiss. If you are looking for smear proof, feather proof kiss-proof lips, you need to consider most the top brands of long wearing lipsticks we covered. Other brands such as L’Oreal Color Endless™ Kissable Zero-Transfer and Extreme Wear Lipstick will still work well.
- Primitive All Natural Lipstick
- Natural Infusion Lipstick Ripe Cherry
- Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick
- Lavera lipstick in Sunset Orange
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 100% Natural Lip Colour in Red Velvet
- Dr. Hauschka Natural Lipstick
- Juice Beauty Alicia Silverstone Purely Kissable Lipstick
How to Have or Get Long Lasting Lipsticks
We have seen many best long lasting lipsticks. Going for one of such is the first way on how to have long lasting lipsticks. However, in addition to that, how you use your lipstick can affect how long they will lost. In this section, we are going to discuss briefly on how to have long lasting lipsticks.
- To avoid the struggle of having to reapply your lipstick repeatedly, you need to begin by scrubbing your lips with a damp toothbrush to help remove or exfoliate your lips i.e. get rid of dead old skin. Lip Exfoliators will still work perfectly well.
- The second step on how to have long lasting lipsticks is to apply non-petroleum based good lip moisturizer to ensure your lips are fresh and moisturized. See more on lip moisturizers including best brands, natural, etc,
- Using a tissue, remove excess of the lip moisturizer you have used before you can wipe gently some lip concealer. This is good for hiding any imperfections you might be having and form a nice canvas on which you will apply your lipstick. It also helps in giving your lips its most natural color.
- Apply lip liner around the edges of your lips and ensure you thoroughly blend it well. See more on lip liners including best brands, tips, secrets, how to apply etc.
- Apply your lipstick on your hand (back) before applying it to your brush and apply a thick layer of this lipstick on your lips. Open your mouth and apply your lipstick to the corners of your mouth.
- Apply loose or pressed powder to your lips thought a tissue you have placed on your lips for finer powder coverage without removing your lip color.
- Apply your best lip gloss to give your lips glossy finish that will make you look incredible.
These are the essential steps on how to apply, get or wear long lasting lipstick. However, this does not mean you need not to go for some of the best brands of lipsticks that are long lasting.
The Most Popular Lipstick Colors
- Best Red Lipstick – Cheap, Dark, Apple, Bright, Deep, Blood, Cherry, Brick and Jungle Shades
- How to Wear Red Lipstick – Tips to Put on, Apply, Make, Wearing Red Lipsticks
- Best Dark Lipstick – How to Wear, Glow in the Dark, Trend, Tips, Dark Lipstick Looks
- How to Wear Black Lipsticks- Best Brands, Cheap, Radiance, Opal, Cherry, Honey, Almost Black
- Best Orange Lipstick –Neon, Bright, Burnt, Orange Red & How to Wear Orange Lipsticks
- Best Red Lipstick – For Fair Skin, Black Olive, Dark, Pale, Redheads, Blondes, Brown, Brunettes
- Pink Lipstick – Best Hot, Bright, Light, Berbie, Baby, Pale, Neon and How to Wear Pink Lipsticks
More Lipstick Colors
- Brown Lipstick – Best Dark, Chocolate, Trends and How to Wear Brown Lipsticks
- Lipstick Colors & Shades for Fair Skin, Brunettes, Blondes, Brown, Tan, Black Women
- Green Lipstick Including Mint, Dark, Lime, How to Wear, Green that Turns Pink or Reds
- Best Plum Lipstick Brands – Dark, Deep, Light Shades, Matte, How to Wear
- Best Peach Lipstick – Matte, Light, Dark, Nude, Coral & Peachy Colored Lipsticks
- Blue Lipstick – Best Dark, Navy, Blue Red, Light, Where to Buy or Blue Lipsticks
- Best Gold Lipstick – Golden Red, Rose, Pink and How to Wear, Apply, Use
- Best Purple Lipstick – Dark, Deep, Bright, Light, Red, Pink, How to Wear Purple Lipsticks
- Best Coral Lipstick –Bright, Perfect Coral Orange, How to Wear Coral
- Best White Lipstick Brands – Snow, How to Wear and Where to Buy White Lipsticks
More Topics in Lipsticks
- How to Wear Best Matte lipstick –Red, Pink, Black and Cheap Matte Lipsticks
- Lipstick Case With Mirror, Vintage, double, Antique, Leather, Coach, Wholesale Lipstick Cases
- Lead in Lipstick – Lead Free Lipstick Brands and List of Lipsticks with Lead
- Best Lipstick Brands – Natural, Coral, Long Lasting, Plum, Nude, for Moisturizing Dry Lips, etc
- Best Nude Lipstick – Top Brands, Pink, Beige, Peach, Matte Shades Nude Lipsticks
- How to Make Lipstick – Recipe, Ingredients, Homemade, With Crayons, Vaseline,
- How to Remove Lipstick Stain from Clothes, Carpet, White Shirt and Other Fabrics
- Natural Lipstick – Best All Natural Brands and How to Make Natural Looking Lipsticks