Are you looking for the best tinted lip balm? This article has not just the best or top brands but also info on natural, sugar tinted and Burt’s Bees. You will also learn how to choose, popular colors such as red and pink and much more that will enrich your knowledge.
What Is a Tinted Lip Balm?
- What Is a Tinted Lip Balm?
- How to Choose the Best Lip Tinted Lip Balm
- Best Tinted Lip Balm – Top Brands to Buy
- Colors and Types of Tinted Lip balm
- Burt S Bees Tinted Lip Balm
- See Lipsticks for Best Brands, Colors, How to Wear and Much More
Clear lip balms are so common. However, some people prefer lip balms that have color tints or the so-called tinted lip balms. You will get many best tinted lip balm brands in the market or even make them on your own i.e. the natural tinted lip balms or homemade tinted lip balms.
How to Choose the Best Lip Tinted Lip Balm
If you are looking for the best lip balm that is tinted, you need to know how exactly to choose a tint that will flatter your skin tone, lip color and other makeup you are fond of wearing. You therefore need to consider the following:
- A color that will compliment your skin tone – this is the most important
- The formation and formulation used
- The main ingredients present such as sunscreen (SPF)
- The method of application where some come in lip balm pots, which require a wand or your finger to apply while those that comes in retracted lip balm tubes, might be applied directly. It has been found that those that come is tubes are more waxier consistent and ways when compared to those that come in pots which are rich but require a lip brush or you finger to apply. .
- Do not forget looking at the flavor you want. This is a matter of taste where people can go for different lip balms flavors that suit them.
- Consider other factors such as pricing, availability, user rating and reviews, brand popularity etc.
Best Tinted Lip Balm – Top Brands to Buy
If you are looking for the best tinted lip balms in the market, there are many brands from some of the leading manufacturers. These best tinted lip balms come in various color shades that include coral blush, pink blush, blue lip balm tint, yellow, rose blush, red tinted lip balm amount many other colors.
If you are looking for the best lip balm, some of the top brands you should consider include the following:
Yes, we have given you the best tinted lip balm in the market. This does not mean you are going to use them blindly. Yours is to ensure you have read reviews, user comment and seen rating of the various best tinted lip balm before buying them. You also need to be sure that the specific tinted lip balm color is suited for your facial and skin tone.
Colors and Types of Tinted Lip balm
On types of tinted or colored lip balms, we will not mention all the types or even colors in the market. We will just briefly discuss a few that will include sugar tinted lip balms, red and natural.
Sugar Tinted Lip Balm
Since sugar tinted lip balms, is a very popular and special brand. We decided to mention something more on it, the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15. If you are looking for this balm that is sugar tinted, you need to know it comes in a number of color shades all packed in very attractive and trendy lip cases. So what are the colors that this sugar tinted lip balm have?
If you did not know, they are Sugar petal, Sugar berry, Sugar, Sugar coral, Sugar honey, Sugar passion, Sugar plum and Sugar rose
One amazing thing about all the above sugar tinted lip balms is that they are all free from parabens, synthetic dyes, petrochemical, GMOs, triclosan, Phthalates, and sulfates. They also have SPF to ensure you are protected from sun.
Pink and Red Tinted Lip Balm
Pink and red lip makeup are some of the most popular types of lip makeup you can get. They are popular, especially the red lipstick and balm. We decided to give you a few of the pink and red tinted lip balm in the market since you are likely to be looking for this lip balm color:
- Burt’s Bees, Red Dahlia
- LipIce in Poppy Pink
- Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe
- Burt’s bees – pink blossom
- MAC Cosmetics Hello Kitty Conditioner in Fish Pink
Natural Tinted Lip Balm
We looked at how to make lip balm in details. See How to make Lip Balm – Best Recipe, DIY, with Vaseline, Beeswax, Honey, Coconut Oil at Home. We will not repeat the same here. We are however, going to mention something small about making natural tinted lip balms to ensure if you combined the knowledge learnt here and the steps for making lip balm at home, you can actually make your own lip balms that have tints or colors.
If you want to add color to your lip balm to make it tinted, you will try various natural colorants available that include beetroot, alkanet root powder, cocoa power, the various colored berries, etc. For instance, if you want natural lip balm with a tinted red hue, you will add beetroot powder to your recipe. Add amounts according to intensity you want i.e. you should add slowly.
If you cannot get colorant, you should try purchasing the various tints used to color lip balm from various stores including amazon.com or even use your colored lipstick to tint your lip balms. This however, might not be completely natural tinted lip balms unless you are certain all the ingredients present are natural.
Burt S Bees Tinted Lip Balm
If you love products from Burt’s Bees, you should consider buying some of their best tinted lip balm. They have revolutionary products that will ensure your lips are perfectly protected and they will add color to your lips to look as natural as possible or the looks you want if you know how to choose the best balms that are tinted.
Burt’s Bees lip balms come in 9 natural very flattering colors that include Burt’s Bees blush orchid, sweet violet, caramel daisy, honeysuckle, petunia, hibiscus, rose, pink blossom and Burt’s Bees red dahlia. Simply try any of these best Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms and you will notice a difference.
We have discussed a lot about tinted or colored lip balm including best brands, some colors such as red as well as types where we mentioned something on the sugar and Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms. We also have mentioned something on how to choose tinted or colored lip balm that should be very helpful.
Further Reading on Lip Balms
- How to Make Lip Balm with Best Recipe Using Vaseline, Beeswax, Honey, Coconut Oil
- Lip Balm Containers, Tins and Pots – Empty Wholesale, Where to Buy Cheap Lip Balm Containers
- Organic Lip Balms & Natural Lip Balm – Best Brands, How to Make, Homemade Recipe
- Easy Recipes and How to Make Your Own Lip Balm At Home with Coconut, Vaseline, Honey, etc.
- How to Make Beeswax Lip Balm At Home – Easiest DIY For Making Lip Balms
- Get the Best Lip Balm Brands with SPF, For Moisturizing, For Dry Lips, For Men and Natural
- Lip Balm Tubes including Empty, Paper, Large, Where to Buy and Cheap Wholesale
Suggested Further Reading on Lip Glosses
- Lip Gloss for Men, Girls, Kids and Best Lip Gloss Brands including Black Lip Gloss
- Get the Best Pink Lip Gloss Shades Including Hot, Baby, Light, Peachy, and Bubblegum
- Best Natural Lips Glosses and How to Make them Including Homemade Recipes
More Work on Type of Lips
- Big lips Meaning, Girls, Men with these Lips and Makeup Tips for Get Bigger Lips
- Small lips Meaning, Girls, Men with Small Lips, Makeup Tips and Small Bumps and Pimple on Lips
- Round Lips Meaning, Makeup Tips for Round Lips Gloss, Balm, NYX, and Makeup for Round Lip
- Thick lips Meaning, People with Thick Lips, Makeup Tips and Thick Upper Black Lips
More Articles on Types Other Lip Makeup
- Best Lip Plumper – Natural, Homemade, Plumping Lip Gloss and How to Make Lip Plumpers
- Best Lip Liner Including Clear, Permanent, Invisible, Waterproof and How to Apply Lip Liners
- Best Lip Moisturizer Including Balms, Glosses, Natural, For Men, Homemade and Tinted