Best Lip plumpers for natural looking and gorgeous Lips
Are you looking for the best lip plumpers or do you want to get plump lips? Get info on what limp plumpers are, how they work, how to make natural homemade lip plumpers, as well as the before and after looks. You will also know more on collagen lip plumpers, fusion, plumping lip glosses and much more. Some of the basic questions we will tackle in this discussion include the following:
- What is a lip plumper?
- Do lip plumpers work? How do they work?
- What are some of the side effects of lip plumpers?
- What are some of the best lip plumper brands to buy?
- How do you get plump lips?
- Are there natural lip plumpers? Can you make your own lip plumpers at home?
- What is Fusion and Collagen Lip Plumpers?
What is a lip plumper?
A lip plumper is a type of cosmetic applied on lips to make them appear fuller, fatter, sexier, bigger, pout, and plumper. They come in various forms such as plumping lip glosses, balms, lipsticks, gels, pots, etc. Most of them are in liquid form and not solids or semi solids as in the case of lipstick or chapstick.
Some lip plumpers come alone as lip plumper, while others are added to other lip makeup, especially lip gloss. Furthermore, you can choose to go for clear lip plumpers, which are often applied beneath your lipstick and lip gloss or go for colored/ tinted ones that are worn on their own.
Some lip plumpers have light reflecting particles and ingredients, which will make your lips to appear shiny and glittery. This also adds the illusion of bigger and sexier lips. People with small lips will find lip plumpers very useful if they want to make them bigger.
How do Lip Plumper Work?
We have seen what lip plumpers are. You deserve to know how they work. They often contain irritating ingredients such as menthol, camphor, capsicum, chili extracts, cinnamon, wintergreen, ginger mint, etc which will cause a stinging effect on your lips to make them swell slightly or become puffy as more blood flows to the lips. Mild redness might also occur.
Other than stinging or irritation, there are types of lip plumpers, which are work by lip hydration. They contain hydrophilic ingredients, normally dehydrated spheres which when absorbed to the lip skin will cause moisture absorption, swell and retain moisture, and thus plumping is achieved.
These two actions will make your lips bigger or plumper as well as reduce fine lines on your lips. However, their effect is temporary. They therefore must be applied severally during the day to maintain their effect i.e. according to Patricia Farris, a dermatologists and MD in the Tulane University School of Medicine. “These can give you a temporary enhancement that might last a couple of hours.”
In addition to making lips plump, they also help in stimulating production of collagen, elastin as well as moisturizing your lips. All these actions will help in ensuring you get plumper lips.
Lip Plumper Side Effects
Generally, it is advisable to avoid overusing them since some lip plumper brands might cause mild scaling or lip dryness, especially if they do not function as lip moisturizers too. This often occurs a few days after you have stopped using these lip plumpers.
Secondly, due to the ingredients present, some people often find lip plumper a bit irritating especially the tingle and stinging feeling.
To help reduce these side effects of lip plumper, some top lip plumper brands have ingredients that help soothing the stinging and swelling caused by the various ingredients.
What Is the Best Lip Plumper – Best/Top- Lip Plumper That Works
With a clear idea of what lip plumpers are, you might want to experience them. We have a list of some of the top or best lip plumper brands that actually work. We researched on the various many good lip plumpers before coming up with this list. So what are these best lip plumpers?
- Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 with Double the Retinol
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
- Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Plump
- City Lips Lip Plumper
- Duwop Original Lip Venom
- Josie Maran Plumping Lip Gloss
- Soap & Glory Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss
- Bite Beauty Cinnamon Plumping Lip Oil
- Buxom Lips Full Color
- Booty Parlor Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Lip Stain
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper
- Physicians Formula Needle-Free Plump Potion Plumping
- Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine
- L’Oreal Collagen Filler Lip Plumper
- Origins Underwear for Lips
- Dior Crème De Rose Lip Plumping Balm SPF 10 and Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper
- Physicians Formula Needle-Free Plump Potion Plumping Lipstick
- NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper Lipgloss
- Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
- Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Blush
It is normally to expect lip plumpers from top manufacturers and brands such as NYX, L’Oreal, Sally Hansen, Avon, Maybelline, and many others. However, before you buy any of the above best lip plumpers, it is good to do your own independent research, reading what users are saying about each of the above best lip plumpers as well as seeing their ratings and much more.
Plumping Lip Gloss – Lip Plumping Lip Gloss
Some lip gloss types work as plumpers too. They will help in giving your lips the glossy lustre as well as make them plump. If you are looking for the best plumping lip gloss, consider going for the following top brands:
- NYC Big Bold Plumping Lipgloss
- Palladio Plump ‘N’ Shine Lipgloss Clear
- Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss
- Soap & Glory Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss
- Vapour Elixir Plumping Lipgloss
- Idol Lips Best Lip Plumping Lipgloss
- Essentials Plumping Lip Glaze from e.l.f
- Pur Minerals Pout Plumping Lipgloss Rose Opal
The above best lip plumping lip gloss is only a representative of some of the top brands. The list is not all inclusive. Furthermore, if you want to buy plumping lip gloss, ensure you have done your own independent research that will include seeing professional reviews, ratings and comments.
Natural Lip Plumpers – Meaning and Best Brands
If you are looking for natural lip plumper, you can decide either to learn how to make lip plumper using natural ingredients or buy the best brands available. The ones sold also contain only natural ingredients that will not harm your lips. So what are some of the best lip plumpers?
Best Natural Lip Plumper
Some of the best natural lip plumpers you should consider buying include the following:
- Bite Beauty Cinnamon Plumping Lip Oil
- Josie Maran Natural Volume Lip Gloss Precious
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss
- Abeeco – Natural Bee Venom Lip Plumper
- Idol Natural Lip Plumper and Gloss
- Jeunesse Lip Lines Natural Lip Plumper
- Organic Lip Plumper by Nvey Eco
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Lipgloss
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper
The above list of best natural lip plumpers is not conclusive. You also need to ensure you carefully review user feedbacks, rating, comments and experience to know what will work best for you.
Homemade Lip Plumper/How to Make/Create
Instead of having to buy lip plumper, you can actually make your own lip plumper at home, where you will control the ingredients it contains. The steps for creating homemade lip plumper are basic since some of the ingredients can directly applied on your lips and they will make your lips plump. We are therefore not going to concentrate on how to create or make lip plumpers.
Instead, we are going to list some of the common ingredients you can use to get plump lips that include the following:
- Cinnamon essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Cayenne pepper essential oil
- Ginger extract and red pepper
- Vitamin E oil for nourishing your lips not plumping
These ingredients will be mixed with various base oils such as Pure Jojoba Oil or 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin, olive oil, coconut oil, petroleum jelly, etc.
How to Get Plump Lips
If you want to get plump lips, you have a number of options. Of course, the first option is using the various best lip plumper available in the market. They will help you get plump lips temporarily.
Alternatively, if you want to get plump lips, you can opt for lip plumping strips and patches. They work in the same way the ordinary lip plumpers you apply on your lips work. However, the strips and patches are mounted on your upper lip area and they are effective in fighting lip wrinkles.
Another way on how to get plump lips is to scrub you lips before applying your lip plumper or lip makeup. Use a nubby wet washcloth or lip exfoliators to scrub your lips, as this will help in amplifying your lips, as well as in creating a crease free smooth surface for applying lip plumbers. Better results achieved.
The other way to get plump lips is going for fillers injected by professional doctors. This will not just create the impression of plump lips but create semi permanent plump lips that can last for several months. Lip filler injections such as Collagen, Restylane and Juvederm will help you get plump lips but you have to be ready to spend around $400.
Finally, smiling, kissing and whistling can help you get plump lips naturally. Women who kiss, smile and whistle often, especially those who that play musical instruments tend to have bigger lips naturally.
Fusion and Collagen Lip Plumper – How they Work and Best Brands
Collagen lip plumpers are a type of plumpers, which contain collagen or ingredients that help in stimulating the generation of collagen. For instance, some products such as FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-injected Collagen Lip Plump have “Tiny, dehydrated, marine collagen micro spheres are instantly absorbed by the lips” this will make your lips plumper.
Generally, when you use collagen lip plumper, more collagen is absorbed or generated. When more collagen is generated or the lip plumper has collagen, your lips will be smoother, stronger and plumper, thus fuller lips. Furthermore, most of the collagen lip plumpers help in getting instant plump lips by exfoliating and hydrating your lips.
Best Fusion Lip Plumper
If you are looking for the best collagen lip plumpers, some of the best collagen plumpers you can go for include the following:
- Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plump Collagen Lip Shine
- Intensive Collagen Lip Plumper – Clear
- Elizabeth Grant Collagen Re-Inforce Lip Plumper Duo
- LipFusion™ Micro-Collagen Lip Plump Color Shine Lip Gloss
- City Lips Collagen Lip Plumping Treatment
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer – Collagen Active Lip-Gloss by Dior
These are not the only best collagen lip plumpers available in the market, there are many other others. However, before investing your money on any of these best collagen lip plumpers, ensure you read reviews see customer ratings, and comments in deciding which product you should go for.
Best Fusion Lip Plumper
These are more or less the same as collagen lip plumper. In fact, they are just a brand of collagen lip plumper. If you are looking for fusion lip plumper in particular, here is what you should go for:
- LipFusion Color Shine Micro Collagen Lip Plump
- LipFusion Infatuation
- LipFusion XL – 2x Micro Collagen + HA Advanced Lip Plump, XL
Lip Plumper Before And After
In this small section of lip plumper before and after looks, we are trying to show you the effect of using lip plumpers for you to judge if they actually help make lips pouty, bigger and sexier.
You have looked at what lip plumpers are, how they work, some of the best lip plumper brands, natural, how to make, as well as fusion and collagen lip plumpers. If you use all these information and the ways on how to get plump lips, you will end up having fuller, alluring lips.
More Articles on Types Other Lip Makeup
- Best Lip Liner Including Clear, Permanent, Invisible, Waterproof and How to Apply Lip Liners
- Best Lip Moisturizer Including Balms, Glosses, Natural, For Men, Homemade and Tinted
- Best Lip Stain Reviews – Red, Pink, Natural and How to Apply, Wear, Use or Make Lipstain
- Lip Tattoos Meaning Temporary, Ideas, Violent, Print, Kiss, Cost, Do Lips Tattoo Hurt or Fade
- Best Lip primer Including DIY Homemade, Natural, Cheap and Top Brands
Suggested Further Reading on Lip Glosses
- Lip Gloss for Men, Girls, Kids and Best Lip Gloss Brands including Black Lip Gloss
- Get the Best Pink Lip Gloss Shades Including Hot, Baby, Light, Peachy, and Bubblegum
- Best Natural Lips Glosses and How to Make them Including Homemade Recipes
Further Reading on Lip Balms
- How to Make Lip Balm with Best Recipe Using Vaseline, Beeswax, Honey, Coconut Oil
- Lip Balm Containers, Tins and Pots – Empty Wholesale, Where to Buy Cheap Lip Balm Containers
- Best Tinted Lip Balm including Natural, Red, Sugar, Burt S Bees Tinted Lip Balms
- Organic Lip Balms & Natural Lip Balm – Best Brands, How to Make, Homemade Recipe
More Work on Type of Lips
- Big lips Meaning, Girls, Men with these Lips and Makeup Tips for Get Bigger Lips
- Small lips Meaning, Girls, Men with Small Lips, Makeup Tips and Small Bumps and Pimple on Lips
- Round Lips Meaning, Makeup Tips for Round Lips Gloss, Balm, NYX, and Makeup for Round Lip
- Thick lips Meaning, People with Thick Lips, Makeup Tips and Thick Upper Black Lips
How do you normally make your lips plumper?