How to Make Eyeshadow – Pigments, Ingredients, Best, Steps, Ideas, Tips for Cheap Homemade Eye Shadow
- Eyeshadow Ingredients – What You Need to Make
- Additional Ingredients and Requirements for Pressed Powder Eye Shadow
- How to Make Eyeshadow at Home -Steps for Homemade
- Eyeshadow Making Tips, Secrets, Ideas and Advices
- Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
Tired of buying eyeshadows? Learn how to make eyeshadow at home now including pigments, ingredients, steps, ideas and tips for homemade eyeshadows. This very simple process will allow you to control the ingredients you want, stick to the natural ingredients only and get a custom color you like. You will also know the essential ingredients you need to make eyeshadow other than the process of making it. I bet that by the end of this guide, you will be able to make them for yourself or for someone as a gift.
Learning how to make eyeshadow is going greatly to change the experience you are going to have with eyeshadows. It is a new beginning to limitless color and ingredient choices. We are going to focus on a single procedure on to use at home.
It is very important to learn how to make eyeshadows because you will be able to make virtually any color shades, especially when you do not seen to get a good color that matches with your skin well. By varying the amounts of various ingredients and pigments, you can achieve any shade you would like to try.
Eyeshadow Ingredients – What You Need to Make
While many people assume they need many ingredients in addition to a lengthy procedure. The truth is that you need a few ingredients, most of which you will already be having. If you have ever purchased it, there is likelihood you already have powder base and pigment and a few equipments. So what do you need?
Mica Eyeshadow Pigment - These ingredients are available on various cosmetic and beauty stores online and within your locality. Ensure the specific mica pigments you buy are safe for use in areas around your eyes, which are very sensitive.
Powder Binder – for holding together powders and thus you can make pressed panned powder.
Mini grinder – (tobacco or herb grinders will work well) that costs around $10 on Amazon. Most grinders have a cup attached to them for blending. I Use Chromium Crusher Mini Series: 1.5″ 4 Piece Tobacco Spice Herb Pocket Grinder.
Measuring scale will be important if you want to go with measurements as you blend together different mica eyshadow pigment colors
Additional Ingredients and Requirements for Pressed Powder Eye Shadow
Eyeshadow Binder - Buy a spray powder binder from various online vendors. Ensure you go to only a cosmetic vendor to avoid including chemicals in your homemade eyeshadows. Water can be used instead but it might not work as well as a spray powder binder. Some people often use alcohol. However, alcohol could cause skin drying. Buying a pro binder is good for people who are learning how to make eyeshadow while pros can use distilled water.
Eyeshadow Mini Press - This is small metallic equipment, which you can use to press or push it to its pan. There are many places where you can get then including La Belle Femme Cosmetics. If you cannot get one, use anything that can press it to its pan such as the back of a metallic spoon.
How to Make Eyeshadow at Home -Steps for Homemade
If you have all the above items, you are ready to make it. While trying the below steps for making eyeshadow at home, it is generally recommended you use small samples first and it what you get is what you wanted, you can use the larger quantities.
- The first step on how to make eyeshadows at home is selection the different colors of mica you want to use. You could want shimmer or matte finish. You could mix various colors such as blue or purple with silvers or gold colors. How you actually choose different mica colors here is depended on your personal preference and the colors you want to make.
- Armed with colors you want to use, grind each of the colors until they become very fine using a mini grinder.
- The third step is mixing and blending the various colors you have ground in step two. Mixing can be done on plastic bags or your mini grinder. It should be done until no color streaks can be seen.
- Once you have gotten a consistent mixture, you should transfer your mica powder mixtures into a bowl and spray your powder binder. You can them mix and blend until it is consistent.
- Using a metallic spoon or mini press, put your it into the eyeshadow pan.
- Give time for your mineral eyeshadows time to dry completely before you can use it. Usually, you should cover it with a paper towel and let it dry for about an hour or two.
Your eye shadow is ready for use. If you want to use it immediately, steps on how to use it will be very important. You need both a perfect look and a perfect application.
Eyeshadow Making Tips, Secrets, Ideas and Advices
I guess by now you have concurred with the fact that how to make eyeshadow at home is a simple process. To ensure you effort to make eye shadow at home is not in vain, here are some great tips, ideas, secrets and advises that will ensure everything goes on smoothly.
- Homemade eyeshadow have no harsh chemicals. However, some people might be sensitive to the binder used as well as mica. Once you are complete with the process of making it, test on your skin before you use it on your eyelids.
- If you have to buy any ingredient for making organic eye shadow at home, ensure it is safe or of organic source.
- Ensure there is not perishable ingredient in your homemade eyeshadows
- Other dyes including food dyes often cause irritation to the eye and they should never be used at all.
- If you want environmental friendly kind, you will go for vegan eyeshadow, which will be made using the above steps. The only difference is that you will use only organic ingredients such as the ones used in mineral brands.
With the above steps to follow when you want to make eyeshadows, pigments, ingredients and tips, everything should go on smoothly. You need to start with small quantities to avoid wastages and once you have perfected the art, you can make larger quantities. By playing around with various mica pigments, you will be able to make virtually any color.
Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Apply Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing and Putting On Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Base – Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Choose Eyeshadow Colors – Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Black eyeshadow – Best Brands, Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Black Eyeshadow
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Tips, Wearing and How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes Colors –Tips, Choosing, How to Apply