Do Eyelashes Grow Back? How to Grow or Make Eyelashes Grow Fast – Tips, Eyelash Growth Products, Conditioners, Diet
Do eyelashes grow back once they are removed for one or the other reason? Can eyelash growth products such as serums, enhancers or conditioners help grow eyelashes back? This article will precisely give you answers to all that and much more. However, before you learn on the various ways on how to grow eyelashes back, the most effective way is to turn to eyelash serums. See Eyelash Serum Reviews to know which products will give you the quick results.
Do Eyelashes Grow Back?
- Do Eyelashes Grow Back?
- Why Do You Need Eye lashes Grow Back?
- Phases of Eyelash Growth – Answers to Do Eyelashes Grow Back
- How Long Will it Take for Eyelashes to Grow Back
- How to Grow Eyelashes back quickly and Longer
- Balanced Diet and Supplements to Aid in Growing Longer Eyelashes
- Using Eyelash Conditioners to Grow Eyelashes
- Ho to Grow Eyelashes Using Eyelash Enhancers
- Keen Eye Makeup Choice
- See You Doctor
- Try Natural Eyelash Growth Ways
- How to Grow Eyelashes Tips, Secrets, Advises and Ideas
- Read More on False or Fake Eyelashes
- See More on Eyelash Extensions
- Suggested Further Reading
Good eye care and proper use of eye makeup can substantially reduce the falling off eyelashes. One of the questions that many people often ask is if they grow back. The simple answer is yes, they grow back just like normal body hairs. However, in order to answer the question competently, we will look at various aspects on eyelash grow back.
Why Do You Need Eye lashes Grow Back?
Other than making your eyes look charming, especially with proper application of mascara, and curling them, your eyelashes play vital roles. Some of these roles include preventing falling back of dust to your eyes and alerting eye whenever something is moving towards it and thus giving the eye some time to close before the object gets into the eye. You therefore need to have full and long lashes to be able to work well. You cannot afford losing them completely, even if you do not care about looks.
Phases of Eyelash Growth – Answers to Do Eyelashes Grow Back
This discussion is going to answer concerns such as:
- Will my eye lashes grow back after I plucked them accidentally?
- How fast will they grow back?
- Can my burnt lashes grow back?
- How low does it take for eyelashes to grow back?
- Will eyelashes grow back if I cut them?
How Long Will it Take for Eyelashes to Grow Back
Human hairs grow in three stages and their durations might vary depending on whether it is lash hair or scalp hairs. The first stage of eyelashes grow back is known as anagen phase which lasts between 30 and 45 days, (2- 6 years for scalp hair). During this phase, they grow continually without falling off, unless forced to fall off.
The second phase of eyelashes grow back is known as catagen phase. This is basically a transition stage where eyelash growth stops, the outer root eyelash sheath shrinks and is attached to the hair root. This stage lasts for about 2 to 3 weeks and there is no growing back during this stage if they happen to fall off. You will be without any of them until this stage is off.
The third stage through which human hair goes through is the tolegen phase. During this phase, they will rest for around 100 days without falling. Afterwards, they will start falling off. Even with a slight pull, you will notice the them falling off. If you lose eyelashes at this stage, expect quicker eyelash grow back than the second or first phase since it is part of the normal circle of hair replacement.
Therefore, the exact duration for them to grow back is dependent on the stage at which it was plucked out. This could be from a few weeks to several months depending on the stage during which you lost them. Your question on whether eyelashes grow back or not must have been best answered by now. The next concern will be perhaps how to grow them back quickly or how to grow long eye lashes.
How to Grow Eyelashes back quickly and Longer
Your eyelashes have been plucked accidentally by one or the other reason such as you were removing makeup, applying mascara, etc or you have short ones and want to grow back quickly or become longer. This discussion will therefore seek to answer the following questions:
- How do I make my eyelashes grow back quickly or how do I grow them longer quickly?
- How to I have thicker and longer lashes
- What things can make eyelashes grow back faster?
- Can Eyelashes become longer?
- How do I do to grow my eye lashes back quickly?
- Are there herbs that help in eyelash growth?
- What products can I use to help eye lashes grow longer?
- How do I get longer eye lashes
If you have few, short or lost them due to medications, some illnesses, harsh eye makeup, accidental damage during lash curling etc, the first step to redeem them as you wait for them to grow is to the best lengthening mascara or thickening mascara/volumizing mascara. This will make them a little fuller and longer. Choosing a good brand of tubing mascara will also help a great deal.
If the problem is so serious, try using false or fake lashes. However, none of these suggestions will help you grow eyelashes back. They will only help you have longer looking ones. Here are a few steps for quick eyelashes grow back:
Balanced Diet and Supplements to Aid in Growing Longer Eyelashes
The first way to grow eyelashes longer is diet. Eat a well balanced diet and supplement it if possible to ensure your body gets all the nutrients for healthy hair growth. Ensure you eat lean proteins, plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grain.
If you are not able to get all these foods, ensure you take multivitamins. Vitamins like Biotin, vitamin A, and E are known naturally to increase their growth. Remember to include fish oil in your diets too. All these diets and many others not discussed will help you grow them.
Using Eyelash Conditioners to Grow Eyelashes
The second way on how to get eyelashes them back quickly is using various good eyelash conditioning products. These products always ensure they are very supple, healthy and soft. Other than helping in better and longer eye lashes, they can help in reducing damages during eye makeup wearing. There is quite a wide range of products here, which you need to apply after you have removed all your eye makeup. This can take several weeks and you need to apply them on the base. Some of the recommended best eyelash conditioners include:
- RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner
- TALIKA Lipocils Conditioning Gel
- LashFood Eyelash Conditioner by Lashfood
- Jane Iredale Pure Lash Conditioner
- Lashes To Die For Night Time Conditioning
- Jan Marini Marini Lash lash Conditioner
- LashFood LashFood Nano-Peptide Natural Eye lash Conditioner
- NutraLuxe MD NutraLuxeLash MD
- Padina Eye Lash Conditioner
- Jan Marini Lash Conditioner
- Dea Bella Eye lash Conditioner
- Ultracil Eye lash Conditioner
If you have opted for any of the above best eyelash conditioners, ensure you thoroughly read several eyelash conditioner reviews before you buy them. Furthermore, ensure the eyelash conditioners you have gone for suit your skin, this is important for people who have sensitive skins or dry ones.
Ho to Grow Eyelashes Using Eyelash Enhancers
Using eyelash conditioners alone might not completely solve your problem of either short, few or plucked ones. You can make your them to grow faster or grow longer by buying eyelash enhancers. A product like Latisse Eyelash Growth Enhancer can be of much help since it is even FDA approved and it is definitely one of the best eyelash enhancers you can buy. Here my miracle worker is M2lashes Eyelash Activating Serum 0.17oz – 5ml. Others equally good include:
- Rapid Lash Eye Lash Enhancer Serum
- MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer
- Intelligent Beauty Labs SmartLash Eyelash Enhancer
- Ardell Magic Lash Growth Enhancer
- NewPeptin Eye Expert Eyelash Enhancer
- Arbonne Lash Enhancer
- Lash Relonge eyelash enhancer
- Talika Lipocils Expert – Lash Enhancer
- Eyelash Enhancer- Dermaheal
You do not know what to go for? Compare prices of eyelash conditioners and enhancers now!
Before you invest your money on any of the above eyelash enhancers, ensure you read thoroughly on each type especially user reviews and ratings to be sure if it will help you have or make them longer and healthier. Read more on best eyelash enhancers and discover if they do help or not.
Keen Eye Makeup Choice
Another very important way to grow eyelashes back quickly is carefully choosing the eye makeup you wear. You are not going just to pick anything but ensure you have read reviews, user comments and rating before you use any of the eye makeup product. This might not help you grow or have longer eye lashes but will ensure they are not affected by severe makeup you use.
Sometimes, you can avoid wearing mascara everyday as the process of wearing, removing or curling eyelashes often affects them. Furthermore, if you really love mascara, it is good to avoid waterproof mascara since this type is notorious when it comes to its removal.
See You Doctor
See your doctor to verify the cause of eyelash loss, if you do not know it or you suspect it is cause by a health condition or disease. Conditions such as hypothyroidism or poor thyroid function can led to hair losses, including lash hairs. If you are properly diagnosis and treated, you will be able to grow them back much faster.
Furthermore, drugs such as Neotigason, Soriatane, and Acitretin are known to cause hair loss including eyelashes. Other medical conditions that can hinder faster eyelash growth include stress and Trichotillomania. The later will cause you to rub your hairs and their by making it fall off.
Try Natural Eyelash Growth Ways
The final way to have longer eyelashes have them back quickly is the natural way. Here you are going to use oils such as Vaseline (pure petroleum jelly), castor oil, or olive oil. You will rub the oil slightly on your index finger and thumb before applying it carefully without the oils getting into your eyes. This is after all the makeup has been removed.
You could also use castor oil mixed with either the egg white or glycerin. For glycerin and castor oil, use about 2 drops of glycerin in a ½ a teaspoon of castor oil.
The discussion has been very long. Before we look at some of the very important ideas, secrets, advices and tips to have long lashes, here is a video on how to grow longer eye lashes naturally using vaseline.
How to Grow Eyelashes Tips, Secrets, Advises and Ideas
We have seen how to grow back eyelashes quickly in details including some of the ways to get them longer. It is time to look at some of the very important ideas, advises, secrets and ideas for growing them.
- While struggling to have eyelashes back or make them longer, it is important to know the consequences of some of the eyelash conditioners and eyelash enhancer. A few people often report allergic reactions, skin discoloration, itching, and abnormal eyelash growth
- If you want to grow eyelashes back quickly, you need to desist using false or fake lashes as there has been cases where they inhibit eyelash growth other than increasing eyelash loss during wearing and removing of these false lashes, especially for people who do not know how to wear false eyelash properly.
- When wearing or removing eye makeup, avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling them. You should gently pat on the them with a cotton pad soaked in a good eye makeup remover without rubbing your eyes.
- No matter how tired you might feel like, never go to bed with your eye makeup on. Ensure you have removed all the eye makeup and moisturized your eyelid. This can encourage growth of longer eyelashes.
- Avoid using permanent eye makeup such as permanent eyeliners and mascara as most of the permanent eye makeup has not received the FDA approval as completely safe.
- To aerated them, you can ensure you do not always wear mascara and eyeliner. At times, go without the two to give your eyelashes time to breathe.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes as much as possible if you want to become longer lashes.
- Avoid using dried out mascara or very old mascara. Mascara should last for about 2 to 4 months and after that, you have to dispose it, even if it looks good.
- For longer eye lashes, minimize the instances you use eyelash curlers, especially for people who have delicate ones that break easily.
You have covered extensively on how eyelashes grow back and how to quicken this process as well as ways, tips, secrets and much more. I hope this gives hope to people who have lost their lashes (have been plucked out, burnt or broken) as well as those who have very short, tinny eye lashes that can hardly be noticed by anyone.
Read More on False or Fake Eyelashes
- How to Put On False Eyelashes – Tips, How to Apply and Remove Fake Eyelashes
- Best False Eyelashes Reviews – How to Buy, Put on, and Best Fake Eyelashes
- Fake Eyelashes – Meaning, Types, Best Fake Eyelashes and How to Apply
See More on Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extensions – Lifespan, Pros, Cons, and After Care and How to Remove Lash Extensions
- Eyelash Extensions Guide – What, Types, How, Before and After Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extensions Cost, Prices and Where to Get the Best Services for Eyelash Extensions
Suggested Further Reading
- Eyelash Glue – How to Choose, Apply and Best Eyelash Glues or Adhesive
- Eyelash Primer–Benefits, How to Buy, Apply and the Best Mascara Primer
- Best Eyelash Enhancers –Tips, How to Choose, Apply, Safety and Do They Work?
- Best Eyelash curler –Types and How to Use Lash Curlers