Thick Eyebrows – How to Get Thick Brows Tricks, Tips, Ideas and Ways to Grow or Have Thicker Brows
Wondering how to get thicker eyebrows? Learn how to get thick eyebrows using various methods including natural, cosmetic, brow enhancing products, etc. as well as some female celebrities with thicker brows. You will also get facts on why you need thicker, lush and fuller brows? In this guide, you are going to get answers to basic questions such as the following:
- Which female celebrities have thick and fuller brows?
- What causes thin eyebrows or eyebrow hair loss?
- How do you get thick eyebrows?
- How do you make your brows to appear thicker if you naturally have thin ones?
- How can shaping help you get thick eye brows?
- How do you grow thicker brows naturally with home remedies?
- What products can make you have thicker eye brows?
Do Thick Eyebrows Matter – Why People Want them?
- Do Thick Eyebrows Matter – Why People Want them?
- Female Celebrities with Thick Eyebrows
- What Causes Thin Eyebrows
- How to Get Thick Eyebrows – How to Grow Thicker Brows
- 1. How to Make Your Eyebrows Appear Thicker
- 2. How to Grow Thicker Eyebrows
- Cosmetic /Surgical Eyebrow Thickening – Hair Grafting and Restoration
- How to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- See More on Eyebrow Makeup
- More on Eyebrow Grooming
- Suggested Further Reading
Luxurious thick eyebrows can make your face and eye type more evident. They really make you attractive and irresistible. Just like many celebrities who nowadays have magnificent and thick eye brows, you can also have them. Thin and sparse eye brows tend to make people to look older and dull. In fact some people are forced to go for brow pencil, powder or gels to fill them.
As we have seen curvy and thicker eye brows will make you look exceptionally gorgeous. However, some women are not blessed with natural thick eyebrows. They have to get ways to make their brows thicker or appear thicker. This will be the mainstay of this article where we will explore both natural methods or remedies for thicker brows as well as look at some of the products you can use to thicken your brows.
Female Celebrities with Thick Eyebrows
To you know what it is to have thicker brows, just checkout the below celebrities next time you see them on TV since they are part of the top female celebrities with thick eyebrows:
- Jennifer Connelly
- Lily Collins
- Camilla Belle
- Brooke Shields
- Ashley Olsen
What Causes Thin Eyebrows
Before we look at how to get thick eyebrows, you need to look at what causes eyebrow thinning. Once you are certain on what causes the thinning of your eyebrows, you can then find a good solution.See more on Thin Eyebrows Causes, Tips, and How to Fill How to Thin Eyebrows:
To give you a hint, eyebrow thinning could be because of some treatments like chemotherapy, aging, genetics, a lot of eyebrow plucking, tweezing, waxing, threading. etc as you try to groom or shape your eyebrows perfectly. Irrespective of the cause of thin eye brows, you can actually get thick thicker eye brows.
If you have lost your eyebrow hairs, we have comprehensively ways on how how to grow eyebrows back fast. This will also help in ensuring you have thicker and fuller brows as it covers tips, advice and ways to grow eyebrows back quickly.
How to Get Thick Eyebrows – How to Grow Thicker Brows
There are many women who have very thin eyebrows and they often wish they were a little thicker. While looking at how to get thick eyebrow, we are going to discuss two aspects i.e.
1. How to make your eyebrows thicker (appear thicker)
2. How to grow thicker eyebrows
1. How to Make Your Eyebrows Appear Thicker
If you thin ones, other than growing them thicker, you can actually make them appear thicker and you will end up having thick eyebrows anyway. Here are some of the ways, which top makeup artists recommend to use in making eyebrow thick.
Always go for or choose what will compliment your facial features well but slightly lighter than the color of your hair. Brown color should be a perfect choice since it will make your eyebrows to be thicker even if you have black hair.
Proper Eyebrow Shaping – Proper eyebrow shaping, even for people with sparse eyebrows, can improve their appearance and make them thicker. You need to be very careful while shaping them or use some of the best eyebrow stencils for difference face shapes and ensure they are symmetrical.
Once you have shaped them, you can outline them using a good eyebrow pencil to give an impression of fuller and thicker eyebrows. See more on eyebrow shaping and best eyebrow shapes for different face shapes including oval, round,diamond shaped, oblong, heart-shaped and square faces.
2. How to Grow Thicker Eyebrows
You do not want to make your eyebrows thicker by only appearance but you want them to actually be thicker. There are several ways to get thick eyebrows, which could be either natural or surgical.
Cosmetic /Surgical Eyebrow Thickening – Hair Grafting and Restoration
During the process, hair follicles are implanted into your brow flesh. If your body accepts them, you will start growing thick eyebrows. However, if your body rejects the follicles implanted, you have to repeat the whole process.
The surgical methods of eyebrow thickening are often expensive. However, if they are successful, they will make them thicker permanently. Furthermore, this procedures are done in a similar way hair transplants are done.
Although for some people they hardly make a big difference, for others, they make big changes. Before you go for this process, do not forget it is painful or or it hurts.
How to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
The second way to growing thicker and lush brows is the natural way, using various home products and some, which you might buy. These products and proposed methods will ensure you have thicker eye brows other than letting them grow longer and faster.
Vaseline and Olive – if you want to grow thick eyebrows, you should apply Vaseline petroleum jelly around your eye brows twice a day especially in the mornings and afternoons. At night, apply olive oil on the areas you want them to grow thicker, as it will enhance their growth. Once they have grown, you can stop applying Vaseline and olive oil.
Castor Oil – Another product for growth of thicker brows is castor oil. Apply it twice as it will both encourage general growth of brows and thicken them. Buy good quality like the Now Foods Castor Oil.
Whole Baby Milk- Whole milk could also help in eyebrow growth too. People who have tried this natural method of growing thick eyebrows have reported success.
Aloe Vera Gel – Some people have few eyebrows because of blocked follicles. This happens when your body secrets too much sebum. Using aloe vera gel (pure) can help.
Proper Nutrition for eyebrow growth – Ensure you always have a balanced diet and supplement your body with multivitamins. Foods or multivitamins rich in vitamins A, E and calcium will be ideal.
Eyebrow Growth Products – There are many types of eyebrow growth products, which you can use to enhance the growth of thick eyebrows such as Latisse.
Some of the other best eyebrow growth products to try, if you want to both grow your brows and make them thick include the following:
These are not the only best brands, see more best eyebrow growth products, reviews and best price offers to help you make a more informed and best choice.
Tropical Solutions – Another way of growing thick eyebrows is using tropical solutions. This products are are made to stimulate growth of hair both head and facial. Try Rogaine for men or Rogaine for women and Minoxidil for Men and Minoxidil for Women, for instance. It spurs the growth of follicle.
Eyebrow Conditioners – The other way of to grow thicker eye brows is using eyebrow conditioners. Some of the best eyebrow conditioners to try include the following:
Other Natural Products – Other natural products you can use to get thick eyebrows include the following:
- Massaging your eyebrows with coconut oil such as Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Rubbing shoe flower on your brows
- Massaging almond oil on your eye brows e.g. use Now Foods, Sweet Almond Oil
- Grinding fenugreek seeds to a paste and applying them on your brows early in the morning before you take a shower or at night before you sleep.
- Rubbing your eyebrow with sliced lemon could help make your eyebrow thick.
- Apply egg yolk on them using a cotton ball and washing it off after 15 minutes.
We have seen the various ways to get thick eyebrows, which range from cosmetic surgeries, proper use of eyebrow makeup and natural ways. You need to adhere to the various methods proposed if you want to have thicker brows.
See More on Eyebrow Makeup
- Best Eyebrow Pencil – How to Choose, Apply, Benefits and Secrets for Brow Pencils
- Eyebrow Dye – How to, Tips, Choosing, Risks and Best Eyebrow Dye Kits
- Best Eyebrow Powder – Tips, How to Choose and Apply Eyebrow Powders
- Eyebrow Tinting – Best, Tips, Tint Types, How to Choose and Tint Eyebrows
- Best Eyebrow Stencils – Types, Tips, How to Choose and Use Stencils for Eyebrows
- How to Color Eyebrows and Choose Brow Colors, Tips, Secrets and Advices
More on Eyebrow Grooming
- Eyebrow Shaping Guide – How to, Tips, Men and Women Eyebrow Shaping
- How to Arch Eyebrows – Step and Tips for Eyebrow Arching
- How to Trim Eyebrows for Women, Men and Tips for Brow Trimming
- How to Tweeze Eyebrows – Best Tweezers, Tips , Tweezing
- Eyebrow Threading – Tips, Benefits, Services, How to, Cons of Brow Threading
- Eyebrow Waxing – Best Kits, Tips, Salons, How to Wax Eyebrows
- Plucking Eyebrows – How to, Tips and Ways to Reduce Pain
- Best Eyebrow Shapes for Different Face Shapes
Suggested Further Reading
- Celebrities with No Eyebrows – With and Without Eyebrows Looks?
- How to Grow Eyebrows Fast – Tips, Advice, Grow Eyebrows Back
- Thin Eyebrows Causes, Tips, and How to Fill How to Thin Eyebrows
- Bushy eyebrows – Tips, Advice, How to Trim Bushy Eyebrows and Celebrities with Bushy Eyebrows
- Eyebrow Loss – Causes, Remedies, Treatment and Cures
- Eyebrow Tattoos – Costs, Benefits, Cons, Permanent Eyebrows Procedure
- Eyebrow Piercings Guide – Types, Healing, After Care, Jewelry, Process, Tips