Get Rid of Dark Circles under Eyes – How to Reduce, Remove, Remedies, Treatments, Best Creams for Black Eye Circles
Are you wondering how to get rid of dark circles under eyes or black under eye circles? This article has best ways on how to reduce, remove, cure as well as treatments, home remedies and best eye creams for dark eye circles. This circles and dark marks make everyone to look older, tired and dull. We will have an overview of that will answer the following basic questions:
- What causes dark under eye circles and their quick fixes?
- What are the types of dark under eye circles?
- What are the curative ways to get rid of black circles under eyes?
- Which home and natural remedies to help get rid of dark under eye circles?
- Which best creams can help you get rid of dark circles under eyes?
- How do you prevent dark under eye circles?
- How can makeup use and concealers help in dealing with dark under eye circles?
Most of above areas have been covered independently. We will therefore briefly mention each of them and provide you with a resource where you can read for more insight.
Types of Under Eye Circles
Unless you know precisely the type of under eye dark circles you have, it might not be easy for you to get rid of dark circles under eyes easily. There are basically three types of dark circles namely hyperpigmentation, blue circles and brown circles. Each of these types of dark eye circles has its own ways of dealing with them. Read more on types of under Eye Circles.
What Causes Dark Circles Under Eyes and Quick Fixes
There are many causes of under eye black circles, which you need to know about. Otherwise you might struggle with a certain method on how get rid of dark circles under eyes without dealing with or correcting the root cause of the dark circles you have on your under eye skin. Some of the main causes include the following and their quick fixes include:
Hereditary – If your dark eye circles are caused by hereditary factors, some of the ways to get rid of dark eye circles will include surgery and under eye skin lightening eye creams.
Allergies – Easiest way to get rid of dark circles under eyes caused by allergies is to treat the allergy first and stop exposing yourself to factors that cause the allergy.
Blood Dilating Medications – Unless you have no choice, the best way get rid of dark under eye circles caused by medication is to stop using this medications.
Aging – Try using anti aging natural products to get rid of dark eye circles caused by aging. Eating foods full of antioxidants could also help.
Poor Nutrition and Anemia – Ensure you have a balanced food with all the required nutrients. To get rid of dark circles under eyes caused by poor nutrition requires eating correct diet and supplementing whenever you cannot get enough nutrients.
Fatigue and Lack of sleep – Have at least 8 hours of sleep every day if you want go get rid of dark under eye circles.
Liver Problems – Get treatment for liver and kidney problems.
Periorbital hyperpigmentation – To get rid of dark under eye circless caused by periorbital hyperpigmentation, consider laser treatments, lightening dark circles eye creams and surgical operations
Personal Habits and Lifestyle – Quit too much drinking, smoking, manage stress and stop any habits that might be causing them if you want to get rid of dark circles under eyes caused by bad personal habits.
Exposure to Sunlight – To get rid of black circles under eyes caused by exposure to too much sun; never leave your house without applying sunscreen creams. Also, wear sunglasses whenever you are going to broad sunlight.
Body and Skin Dehydration – Ensure you have at least 8 glasses of water daily.
Aggressive and wrong makeup use – Reduce harsh eye makeup use, especially the ones you are allergic to if you want to get rid of dark eye circles caused by too much makeup use.
We have a comprehensive coverage of causes of dark under circles, which has been well elaborated. If you are interested in knowing more, see Dark Circles under Eyes Causes – What Is and Why They Come. We are not going to look at approaches to use if you want to get rid of dark eye circles. Each of these approaches has its own advantages and disadvantages which you must know about.
#1 – Cures and Treatments
Curing is one of the ways to get rid of dark under eye circles. There are various techniques and treatments used in getting rid of dark circles under eyes. Generally, these approaches of dealing with the dark circles under eyes are more costly compared to the use of creams or natural and home remedies. However, some of these treatments and cures will give you the desired results.
We will not go to the details of the various cures to get rid of dark eye circles. We will only mention them as we have comprehensively covered each of these methods. So what are the main ways to curative ways to get rid of dark under eye circles?
Treating dark circles under eyes using peels and facials – This approach helps to get rid of dark circles under eyes but does not cure as such. Only improves your under eye skins and exfoliates it to help skin renewal.
Cosmetic surgical procedures – This ways of to get rid of dark eye circles are a bit costly and you will spend several thousands of dollars. However, they are among the most successful way of dealing with dark circles under eyes since the problem can be corrected, depending on the cause.
Use of dermal fillers – injectable – This is a temporary way to get rid of dark eye circles that entails filling of hollows on your under eye to help reduce wrinkles and visibility of dark under eye circles.
Use of laser treatment to deal with under eye circles – Various techniques are used to get rid of dark under eye circles and to treat dark circles especially the visible blue circles due to veins and hyperpigmentation.
Do you want get rid of dark under eye circles using cures and treatments? Kind read exclusively on how to Cure Dark under Eye Circles –Treatments and Advice for the best insight before you take this path.
#2 – Creams and Lotions
It is a proven fact that best under eye creams and lotions can help you get rid of black circles under eyes. There are many people who have managed to get rid of dark circles under eyes using these creams and lotions and they will also work for your case.
However, as a word of advice, there are many factors you need to consider before deciding which of these best under eye creams you are going to use. Some of the most important things to consider if you want to use creams and lotions to get rid of dark circles under eyes include the following:
Look at the type of under eye dark circles you have – various creams are designed to help get rid of dark under eye circles of different types of dark circles on your eyes.
How to the creams work i.e. roles they play or their benefits – You have dark under eye circles which you badly want to get rid of. Never forget to consider looking at how the creams work. Some creams help in lightening your skin, stopping discoloration, fighting wrinkles toning skin, provide nourishment, etc.
Side effects – if you want effectively to get rid of dark circles under eyes, do not forget to consider some of the side effect you might suffer from by using those creams. They might be working but give you undesirable side effects.
Manufacturer reputation – Go for trusted brands.
Active ingredients – Consider active ingredients and their roles before you buy or use any of the creams to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
Look at customer and expert reviews – What are customers saying as well as experts?
Look at user or customer ratings – How are customers and users rating a certain product?
Look at user or customer comments – This will give you an insight on which specific problems users have been able to deal with using certain top brands of creams and lotions.
Ingredient quality – Finally, ensure you only go for creams which have superior quality ingredients if you want to get rid of dark under eye circles effectively.
You can get more details by visiting our article on best Eye Creams for Dark Circles. However, if you want quickly to get one of the best under eye creams to get rid of dark circles under eyes here are the top 10 best creams to go for:
- Elite Serum
- Revitol Eye Cream
- Skinception Eyelasticity
- Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- Olay Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream Touch of Concealer
- Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Biore Skin Preservation See the Future Fortifying Eye Cream
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment
- Avon ANEW Clinical Eye Lift Treatment.
This is just a tip of the iceberg, a lot more has been covered on best under eye creams and lotions. Read more on Best Eye Creams for Dark Circles – Choosing, Tips, Secrets, Top Eye Creams if you want use this approach to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
Further how to get rid of dark circles under eyes; it is time to consider the natural and home remedies people can use. If you do not want to spend a fortune to get rid of dark circles under eyes, you can opt for the home and natural remedies. These are simple approaches anyone can use to help fight against dark under eye circles.
There are many different methods that can be used. We are going to mention the natural and home remedies you can use and if you need details, we have written an article exclusively on natural and home remedies for dark under eye circles.
- Adequate Sleep – Ensure you have at least 8 hours of sleep if you want to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Good Nutrition and Balanced Diets – Ensure you have a balanced diet and supplement whenever you do not get all the nutrients.
- Eye Massage – Ensure you massage your eyes twice a day using your middle fingers and in circular motions beginning from your inner eye corner outwards. Use olive, coconut oil or grape seed oil while massaging your eyes. Other than getting rid of black circles under eyes, massages are beneficial to your eye and eyesight.
- Cold Compression Using Use Frozen Spoons or Peas – These two products can help you to get rid of dark circles under eyes. Put a spoon in a freezer for 15 minutes and place it on your under eye skin until it becomes warm. Avoid using ice directly on your eyelids as it will give you ice burns.
- Cool Teabags – Put cool teabag on your under eye skin. Teabags generally will help soothe you under eye skin and reduce swelling of tissues. This will help get rid of dark circles under eyes
- Cucumber – Put cucumber slice on your eyelids and let it remain there for 15 to 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can also soak a cotton pad with cucumber juice and place it on your eyelids. It can help you get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Quit smoking – smoking has been found to increase both under eye wrinkles and dark under eye circles. If you are a smoker, consider quitting the habit. This should be the case to people who take too much alcohol. Alcohol often causes dehydration and consequently worsens dark under eye circles.
- Tomato or Lemon Juice – It is used just as you use cucumber.
- Avocado or Potato Slice – Avocado is oil rich and can help you get rid of dark circles under eyes. Use it as you use cucumber slices. Potatoes have also been found very helpful.
Using natural and home remedies to get rid of dark circles under eyes is the most recommended and certainly the best approach that will have the least consequences. Get more insight on the Dark Eye Circles Remedies – Natural and Home Dark Circles under Eye Treatments, if you find this method is the most favorable for you.
Concealer Eye Makeup
If you have tried all these ways to get rid of dark circles under eyes and they do not work well, consider using makeup to conceal your dark under eye circles. Many under eye dark circles concealers exist and the type to go for depends on what you actually want to conceal.
Go for a color of concealer that will contrast the color of your under eye circles. The concealer should also closely match your skin color. To get more insight on under eye concealers, read more on Under Eye Concealer – How to Apply , Best Brands and a lot more.
Various Ways to Get Rid of Under Eye Circles Images
This lengthy discussion must have uncovered so much on how to get rid of dark circles under eyes. It is your responsibilities to carefully consider each of the ways discussed and go for what seems to suit you well.
See More on Dark Eye Circles
- How to Cure Dark under Eye Circles –Treatments and Advice
- Dark Eye Circles Remedies – Natural and Home Dark Circles under Eye Treatments
- Best Eye Creams for Dark Circles – Choosing, Tips, Secrets, Top Eye Creams
- Dark Circles Under Eyes Causes – What Is and Why They Come?
More on Eye Bags
- Causes of Eye Bags – What They Are and Prevention of Under Eye Bags
- How to Get Rid of Eye Bags – Cures, Remedies and Treatments for Under Eye Bags
Also See on Puffy Eyes
- Causes of Puffy Eyes – What Is Eye Puffiness, Prevention and Symptoms
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes – Cures, Remedies and Treatments