Fiber Mascara Review – Best Brands, Benefits, Risks, How to Apply and Remove Fibre Mascara
Do you have short and scanty eyelashes and you want to make them longer? Nothing can help you achieve that other than the fiber mascaras. This article will let you know what are, how to apply them, some of the best fiber mascara brands, risks and a lot more.
What is Fiber Mascara?
Fiber mascara is a type that has tiny or micro-fibers (thread like fibers) made from rayon, silk or nylon, which attach to your eyelashes to make them look much longer and much fuller. They have a tendency of clinging to the eyelashes and stick together because any type is sticky. They are one of the best options for people who would love to have longer lashes but they do not want to put on fake mascaras since the their results could be comparable.
What Are Their Benefits
If you have opted for fibre mascara, you should know that they have a number of benefits, which include some we have already mentioned. To summarize, here are the benefits of fiber mascara:
- They will help in achieve longer and fuller eyelashes.
- You do not need to use glue as in the case of false eyelashes, which is both tedious and time consuming. There is also the risk of getting glue to your real eyelashes when you use false eyelashes, which could have many detrimental effects.
- Some brands have conditionings and nourishments, which can help, promote the health of your natural eyelashes.
The prices at which you are going to buy fibre mascaras will vary depending on the specific brands you go for. However, they are generally more expensive than the traditional mascaras because some fiber has been included and this makes them more functional. They are however much cheaper than false or fake eyelashes.
Best Fiber Mascaras – Top Brands Review
If you are looking for the best fibre mascaras, you should be aware that many brands exist. Some of the brands are packed like the ordinary mascaras. Inside it, some fibers have been included. Other type come separated, a tube of regular type and another one containing only fibers that are to be brushed after you have applied mascara. Do not be surprised if you get brands that have only fibers with no traditional brands. This is good for ladies who want to use their favorite mascaras, which does not have fibers but still apply the fiber.
Furthermore, they come in different colors and you have the advantage of choose one that matches the color of your eyelashes or whichever color you like. So, what are some of the best fiber mascara brands?
- L’Oreal Voluminous False
- ModelCo Fibre Lash
- Maybelline Illegal Length™ Fiber Extensions
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes
- Love Alpha
- Studio Secrets Professional Fibre
- Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension Lengthening
The above list of best fibre mascaras is not all-inclusive. Furthermore, you deserve to read reviews, user experience and ratings before using your money on any of the above best fiber mascara brands.
How to Apply Fiber Mascaras
How to apply fiber mascara is highly dependent on the form, which they come in as already, seen when we were discussion on the best brands. If you buy the one, which has fiber inside the mascaras, you need to apply it just as you apply your ordinary mascaras. See how to Apply them. On the other hand, if you went for the option where mascaras and fibers are separately packed, then you will have to apply usual brands first, clean up your eyelashes before you apply the them (fibers).
How to Apply Fiber Mascara Video
For more information on fiber lashes, watch the video on what they are and how you can perfectly apply them:
How to Remove Fibre Mascaras
You have known how to apply them, what about removing them? Is it a hard tedious task to remove fibre mascaras? To remove fiber mascara, you need to either use warm water or soap or makeup remover. The actual procedure of removing them is more or less the same as the one you would follow when removing other traditional brands.
Risk of Fibre Mascaras
If you are using them, you need to ensure you have gone for a good quality that will not flake away and end up in your eyes. People need to be particularly very careful and only go for the best brands. Furthermore, people who wear contact glasses nee
d to be particularly careful about the use of fibre mascaras.
We have seen what they are, their benefits, risks, and some of the best brands. How to apply and how to remove them has also been covered. The bottom line on this is that although slightly expensive than ordinary types, they will make your eyelashes longer.
Get More on Types of Mascaras
- Lengthening Mascara – Best Brands, Tips, and How to Use Lengthening Mascaras
- Tube Mascara Review – Best Brands, Tips and How to Apply Tube Mascaras
- Falsies Mascara Review – Tips and How to Apply Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Thickening or Volume Mascara – Tips, Best Volumizing, L’Oreal Volumious and How to Apply
- Best Waterproof Mascaras –Best Brands, How to Apply and Remove Water Proof Mascaras
- Clear Mascara – Benefits, Tips, How to Apply and Best Clear Mascara
Suggested Further Reading
- How to Apply Mascara – Ingredients, Tips and How to Remove Mascara
- How to Apply Bottom Lash Mascara – Lower Lash Mascara Tips and Secrets
- How to Make Mascara – Ingredients, Tips and Homemade Mascaras Steps
- Best Mascara Review – Different Types of Mascaras and their Top Brands
More on Colored Mascaras
- Best Blue Mascara – Tips, How to Choose and Apply Blue Mascara
- Colored Mascaras – Tips, Choosing and Best Mascara Colors