What is the best lengthening mascara brand? Learn what length mascaras is, best brands as well as how to apply, use or put them on. You will also get tips, secrets and advice to get the longest eyelashes ever.Your longer and darker eyelashes will make your eyes the focal point once you try these length mascaras.
What is Lengthening Mascara?
Lengthening mascara is a cosmetic eye makeup, which helps in making eyelashes to look much longer in addition to making them darker. Unlike their counterparts, the volumizing mascara, the emphasis here is making them longer. You need to understand the fact that length mascaras do not make eyelashes grow longer but only makes them appear longer. When you eventually remove them, your eyelashes will look as they were before.
It is worth noting that although we have zeroed on lengthening brand of mascaras, it is important to know that most mascaras will serve as lengthening, thickening, volumizing and darkening your eyelashes. Therefore, when you buy specifically this mascaras, it does not mean that such brands will not darken or thicken your eyelashes. However, the main role that they will do will be lengthening your eyelashes.
Best Lengthening Mascaras – Top Brands
You have known what they are and what purpose they have on your eyelashes. You would like to try them out. We have some of the best length mascara brands that will work well for you.
Ok, before you start complaining about our list, the best lengthening mascara brands given below, let us say that they are only representative of the many other top brands.
- Maybelline Define a Lash
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour
- Almay One Coat by Almay
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime
- bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen
- Mary Kay MK Signature Lash
- Lash Glamour
- L’Oreal Bare Naturale
- My Longest Lashes Pro by Prestige
- Revlon ColorStay Overtime
- Jane Iredale PureLash
- Clinique Lash Power
- Larger Than Life Nars
- Define-A-Lash® Lengthening Washable Mascara Maybelline
Before buying any of the best lengthening mascaras, it is wise to be certain about the color with which they comes in. For your information, they too come in various colors, which include black, brown, purple, blue, yellow, etc. Ensure the color you choose will work well with your facial features like eye, skin and hair colors.
How to Use Lengthening Mascara – How to Put on, Use
Having picked one of best brands you found suitable from our list above, it is time to learn how to apply them. Application of lengthening mascaras follows the standard procedure of applying mascara. However, a few things worthwhile noting in this section include the following:
- If you want dramatic looks, you should curl your eyelashes after you have applied your favorite brand. Doing it before will not have any negative effect and it is instead most recommended. However, it is likely to give eyelashes that are less curled.
- When applying another coat, ensure you give time for the first coat to completely dry. This will ensure great looks.
- Choose eyeliner color that compliments you mascara color and choose a neutral eyeshadow. If possible, avoid using eyeshadow.
To quickly learn how to apply mascara, watch now:
Lengthening Mascara Tips, Secrets, Tricks and Advices
You have a clear understanding of what they are and some of the best brands in the market. It is important to follow below tips, advices and secrets if you want to be successful.
- This mascara can cause skin reactions especially if you just bought them from your local vendors or drug store. Test to see if they cause any reaction before putting them on and going out. You do not want to both get embarrassed and ruin your day.
- People who have skins that are very sensitive are advised to try natural lengthening mascaras such as Devita Absolute Lengths Black, High Performance Natural and Pure Ultra Lengthening Fruit Pigmented or organic lengthening mascara like Organic n°1 Black, Jane Iredale PureLash Length and Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out.
- People who are allergic need to go for mascaras branded hypoallergenic which are first tested by qualified dermatologist before being sold. Some of the common hypoallergenic lengthening mascaras include NATorigin Hypoallergenic, Reviva Labs HypoAllergenic Black .25 oz, Define-A-Lash 6.5 ml and Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara-Lengthening Black. Being natural or organic does not mean they are hypoallergenic.
- If you desire to have curled eyelashes, this might not be best type to go for. Try eyelash curler instead as they have been made specifically for curling your eyelashes.
- They can be applied both to the upper and lower lashes. You need to be carefully as you apply mascara to avoid pulling your eyelashes using the wand or brush.
The above tips and advice are very important. We have also covered some of the best lengthening mascara to go for in case you want to purchase one. How to apply them should not worry because it is very easy as you will realize, in fact one of the simplest eye makeup to apply.
Get More on Types of Mascaras
- Fiber Mascara Review – Best Brands, Benefits, Risks, How to Apply and Remove Fibre Mascara
- Tube Mascara Review – Best Brands, Tips and How to Apply Tube Mascaras
- Falsies Mascara Review – Tips and How to Apply Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Thickening or Volume Mascara – Tips, Best Volumizing, L’Oreal Volumious and How to Apply
- Best Waterproof Mascaras –Best Brands, How to Apply and Remove Water Proof Mascaras
- Clear Mascara – Benefits, Tips, How to Apply and Best Clear Mascara
Suggested Further Reading
- How to Apply Mascara – Ingredients, Tips and How to Remove Mascara
- How to Apply Bottom Lash Mascara – Lower Lash Mascara Tips and Secrets
- How to Make Mascara – Ingredients, Tips and Homemade Mascaras Steps
- Best Mascara Review – Different Types of Mascaras and their Top Brands
More on Colored Mascaras
- Best Blue Mascara – Tips, How to Choose and Apply Blue Mascara
- Colored Mascaras – Tips, Choosing and Best Mascara Colors