Are you looking for info blue mascara? Get the best blue mascara brands, how to choose the right shades (including dark, light, navy blue, electric blue)and how to apply them. You will get tips, secrets, ideas and tricks for use them, before watching a video.
From electric looks to more vivid ones, these masc
aras can help you achieve a whole new look. Of course, they are a good alternative for people who are tired with wearing black or brown mascaras every day. This is just one of the colored mascara available in different colors including green, yellow, purple, pink, golden, etc.
It is very important you choose a shade that will flatter your eyes. Generally a lighter shades will be able to make your eye color much brighter.
If you want attention, go for shades like bright turquoise. People who have never used colored mascaras before needs to first read about choosing colored mascara and some important tips to avoid looking awful.
If you want subtle looks, you should go for darker shades like navy blue, which will look almost like black mascara and will suit women of all ages and facial features.
Furthermore, dark blue mascara will work like eye brighteners that will create a whiter eye illusion. On the other hand, electric blue mascara will be most suitable for girls who want to go for a night out. Go for brighter and vivid blue mascara for evening function and a less vibrant blue shade during the day.
Finally, when choosing them, study your eye colors including undertones they have. This will ensure you get a blue-shade that will flatter your eyes. Even brunettes and redheads will look great if they choose good shades.
Best Blue Mascara Brands
You have learnt how to use these mascara. You will need now to buy a few brands. They comes in many color shades, which range from deep, medium to light blue. After reviewing, testing and reading reviews for most of the them, we came up with a list of the best blue mascaras you can purchase. We are not endorsing any product in our list of best brands.
- Yves Saint Laurent Majorelle Volume Effet Faux Cils
- NYX and Dior’s Diorshow Iconic come in Navy Blue
- Maybelline Great Lash Washable and Isadora Build Up Extra Volume come in Royal Blue
- Lancome Definicils in Navy
- Korres Deep Colour in Black Blue 04
- Kiss Me
- Christian Dior Diorshow in Azure-Blue
- Buxom Lash Special Effects Blue-Noir
- Blinc Dark Blue
- BeneFit Bad Gal Brightening-Blue
The list of best brands above is not all-inclusive. We only picked some of the popular, most and fairly rated. If you do not see your favorite color, you have no reason for hard feelings. Just share it so that people can be aware of it. To get the best deal, ensure you compare prices of blue mascara brands and go for what is both good and affordable.
How to Apply Blue Mascaras
You have probably bought one of your best brands from the ones listed above after learning how to choose the correct shades. It is time to how to apply blue mascara. You will definitely begin with the rest of your other eye makeup such as eye foundation, eye concealer (to help hide under eye wrinkles and under eye dark circles), eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow base and finally eyeshadow itself. Here are the steps to applythem:
- The first step will be brushing your eyelashes to ensure you do not have any loose eyelashes
- Curl your eyelashes using a lash curler.
- Apply a coat of clear mascaras. This will ensure your lashes are extended, separated and will help making your lashes to look much thicker, especially people who have sparse lashes. People with thick and health lashes have the choice of skipping this step. People who do not have clear mascara can use eye gel that firms.
- Apply a single coat of your best blue mascara and let it dry. You will be done if you want subtle looks. People who want bold looks can apply a second coat. When apply several coats of mascaras, the initial coat has to dry completely before you go the next coat.
Blue Mascara Tips, Secrets, Ideas and Tricks
The steps to apply this mascaras are pretty simple and straight forwards. However, if you want to looks great in your, you need to know a few blue mascara tips, secrets.
- The first tip is going for a neutral eyeshadow that will create a balance and it could be colors light beige or light pink. People with blue eyes can go for pale blue eyeshadow.
- If you want subtle looks, go for the neutral eyeliners or brown. However, by wearing blue eyeliner on your upper lash line and blending it with your blue colored mascara will make you look harmonious.
- Some makeup artists often advise people to curl their eyelashes after they have applied mascara. Their nothing wrong with this procedure only if during curling of eyelashes, you are not going to hamper with the looks you have created with your blue colored mascaras. I would recommend you begin with curling your eyelashes first before applying mascaras.
- Another blue eyeshadow tip is experimenting beforehand. It might be the right blue eyeshadow shade for your eye, skin or hair color but might not have the magic you expected.
- When choosing other face makeup, ensure it does not overwhelm blue colored mascaras. Going with plain eyelids, cool colored lipstick such as plum and pink will make your eyes stand out.
- To look gorgeous without worrying about anything, apply a coat of black mascara followed by coats of this mascara. This will help you achieve greater looks.
For more Tricks, watch video
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/anOlrzL4oaM” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Before using it, ensure you know how to use colored mascara. This will ensure you do not commit the obvious mistakes that everyone does.
You should be able to confidently choose the best blue mascaras, apply it while following all the steps and tips discussed. For several years now, as a makeup artist, I always advise my clients to show confidence in whichever attire or makeup they use. You expect a friend or two to think your makeup is scary. Just be confident and they will copy you soon.
Get More on Types of Mascaras
- Lengthening Mascara – Best Brands, Tips, and How to Use Lengthening Mascaras
- Fiber Mascara Review – Best Brands, Benefits, Risks, How to Apply and Remove Fibre Mascara
- Tube Mascara Review – Best Brands, Tips and How to Apply Tube Mascaras
- Falsies Mascara Review – Tips and How to Apply Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Thickening or Volume Mascara – Tips, Best Volumizing, L’Oreal Volumious and How to Apply
- Best Waterproof Mascaras –Best Brands, How to Apply and Remove Water Proof Mascaras
- Clear Mascara – Benefits, Tips, How to Apply and Best Clear Mascara
Suggested Further Reading
- How to Apply Mascara – Ingredients, Tips and How to Remove Mascara
- How to Apply Bottom Lash Mascara – Lower Lash Mascara Tips and Secrets
- How to Make Mascara – Ingredients, Tips and Homemade Mascaras Steps
- Best Mascara Review – Different Types of Mascaras and their Top Brands