Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes – Colors, Tips, How to Do, Apply and Choose Eyeshadow Color for Hazel Eyed People
What color of eyeshadow for hazel eyes should you go for? Get info the best eyeshadow for hazel eye color, how to choose a good color shades, some important tips, and much more. You lovely hazel eyes will look better if you know what color to use?. Do you know that blue is not the best for this eye colors?
Ladies with gorgeous hazel eyes can capitalize on them by choosing the correct eyeshadow for hazel colored eyes that will make them so captivation. There are a wide range of eye shadows you can wear both for day time and evening events that will make your eyes to look incomparable. You have seen Lady Gaga wearing various eyeshadow colors for her hazel eyes, which range from brown eye shadow, green eyeshadows, blue shadows and gray. This should give you a hint that hazel eye color can work with many eye shadow colors.
Before we dig deeper into eyeshadows to use for these eye color, let us understand better what hazel eyes are. Hazel eye color is not just a single of color or color combination but multiple eye colors visible all at once mostly blue and brown while other people have some gray and green. A good thing about this eyes is that they tend slightly to change color depending on the light color, your environment and outfit color. This should make it easy to choose them.
Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes – What Color to Use
- Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes – What Color to Use
- Avoid Blue Eyeshadows
- Choosing Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color
- How to Apply Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color
- Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color Tips, Ideas, Secrets and Advice
- Hazel Eyes Eyeshadows Video
Due to the several hues that are in they have, you can actually use a wide range of eyeshadow colors and look stunning. Each of the colors discussed come in a number of shades and you could combine several shades to create the effect you want on your hazel eyes. So what are some of the best colors for hazel eyed people?
Browns and Other Neutral Colors
Women who have hazel eyes will look incredible in brown-based shades, which are often considered as neutral colors. Going for chestnuts, burnt sienna, cream, beige and taupe will look great on your hazel eyes. Even earth brown tones will be amazing irrespective of the undertones that your hazel eyes have.
If you want to look great during spring season, try pink (a member of brown family). Brown eyeshadows come in various forms (cream, matte, palette, etc) and types (liquid, powder, cream, etc) and it is upon you to choose what works best for you. See how to Use Brown Eyeshadow, secrets, tips and much more.
Some of the best brown eyeshadow for hazel eye color you can buy include the following:
- MILANI Smooth Finish Cream to Powder-MLMCP03 Caramel Brown
- MAC Moth Brown
- Bobbi Brown Mahogany
- L’Oreal Infallible Continuous Cocoa #891
- La Femme Pressed Brown
- Almay Trio Smoky Smoky Brown
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadow Brown Sugar
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
Other than brown eyeshadows, the other neutral eyeshadows for hazel eye color will include gray and black eyeshadow such as CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast in Onyx Smoke, Milani Powder in Pitch Black, Sugarpill Pressed in Bulletproof, MAC in Carbon among many others. Read more on how to use black eye shadow, ideas, best brands, etc.
Another great eyeshadow for hazel eyes is purple. People who have green and brown hazel eyes will look best in purple eye shadow since it is a complimentary color of light green but can be used for other tones. It will give you elegant and stunning looks and you can go for ones with shades such as violet, plum, eggplant and lavender so ideal. In fact, such shades will help in creating pop eyes. If you want a dramatic look, use purple eyeshadow too. Some of the best purple eyeshadows you could give a try include the following:
- Yves Saint Laurent OMBRES 5 LUMIERES5 Colour Harmony For Eyes
- Nars Single Eye Shadow in Matte Dusty Lilac
- NYX Nude & Purple Kit
- Avon True Color Quad in Purple Haze
- L’Oreal Perpetual Purple Infallible
- Rimmel Glam’Eyes Quad Smokey Purple
- MAC Deep Purple Pigment
- Bella Il Fiore Eye Shadow Palette, Anabelle Purple
Maroon and dark purple will also give you good looks. If you are interested in using purple eyeshadow for your hazel eyes, you can read on how to apply, best brands to buy, ideas and purple eyeshadow tips.
Gold, Bronze and Yellow Eyeshadows
Another great color you should pick is the gold and yellow eyeshadows. This sunny color shades will bring attention to the golden tones in these eyes. When you want to use good gold eyeshadow for hazel eyes, go for the following color shades:
- Gold Shimmery Eye shadows
Using gold is a good idea since it compliments well all type of hazel eye colors. Gold shimmer will particularly be stunning if you are going for a night out. Dark bronze with red or orange undertones will be great since red compliments well the blue shade in your eyes while orange will compliment green. Some of the best gold eyeshadow for hazel eyes include the following:
- Urban Decay Half Baked Gold
- MAC Goldmine
- Ashley Greene’s Gorgeous Golden
- Laura Mercier’s Eye Colour in Gold Dust
- MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Amber Lights
- Milani Gold Dust Powder
- NARS Single in Galapagos
- Revlon SPARKLING GOLD Perle Eye Shadow
If you have decided to try gold eyeshadow, get steps on how to apply gold eyeshadow and tips first.
Green Eyeshadow Color
Ladies with these eyes can still use green eye shadow color and look amazing. It will help in highlighting hazel hues that are not brown. Olive and emerald are particularly great and can bring out non-green tones and make your hazel eyes pop out. You could add some silver if you want them to be crisp and clearer. Some of the best green eyeshadows to try for hazel eyes include the following:
- MAC Golden Olive Pigment
- La Femme Pressed Eye shadow Brown
- Maybelline Mossy Green Color Tattoo 24 Hour
- Colorbar Eye shadow Palette Envious Green
- Colorbar Single Eye shadow Green Stroke
- NYX Seafoam Green
- Eye Studio® Color Plush™ Silk
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eye shadow in Ivy
Do you want to try green eyeshadow for hazel eyes? Get more insight on green eyeshadow and how to apply green eyeshadow to ensure you look great.
Blending Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Colos
We have seen some of the best colors of eyeshadows for hazel eyes. This does not mean you cannot blend these colors to get the looks you want. You can creatively combine browns, pinks and at times greens to get the gorgeous look you want. Pinks and browns will be ideal as base colors for you. You could combine them with green eyeshadow tone, especially the one that will best reflect your eyeshadow color.
If you decide to use the three eyeshadow, pink should then be used just below your brow bone, while you line brown in eyelid creases. Green should on the other hand used on the eyelid. You could also use two shades such as brown and pinks.
Avoid Blue Eyeshadows
Going for blue eyeshadow for hazel eyes is not a good idea. It can make your eyes to look very dull. If you insist on using blue eyeshadows on these eyes, be very careful on the exact blue eyeshadow shades to use. However depending on your skin tone and dominant colors, you could use blue.
Choosing Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color
We have seen some of the best eyeshadow colors for these eyes. However you need to know the exact hue a certain manufacture of eyeshadow offers. There are many different leading manufactures include MAC, Revlon, NYX, Maybelline, Stila, L’Oreal, E.IF, etc. Ensure you invest in a good quality of eyeshadow if you want perfect looks.
To choose the best eyeshadows for your hazel eye color, ensure you first know which the dominant color of your hazel eyes is. This will be important in deciding which among the different colors you will use. Choose colors that compliment your dominant hazel color.
How to Apply Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color
The exact details of applying eyeshadow for this eye colors will be dependent of the specific eyeshadow color you have go for. However, the rule of the thumb is to buy several colors, an eye shadow palette will be idea since it has a wide range of colors. You should then use the lightest shade on your entire eyelid, darkest on eyelid creases and corners. Shimmery eye shadows will be good for evenings while neutral for daytime activities.
Eyeshadow for Hazel Eye Color Tips, Ideas, Secrets and Advice
Other than the above colors we have discussed, you also need to know a few hazel eyes eye shadow tips. They will go a long way in ensuring you get eye-catching looks.
- The first eyeshadow for hazel tip that will make you look dramatic is going for darker liquid eyeliners when going for night outs or evening function. Neutral eyeliner colors will however look great during the day.
- Depending on how you apply whichever color combination you have chosen, you can still create lovely smokey eyes looks. Getting various shades of pink, purple or brown can help you create smokey eyes. If you are new to smoky eyes, they are very sexy and they will make you look amazing. See How to Do Smokey Eyes with tips, secrets, ideas and steps
- In most instances, black eyeliner and mascara will look best with most of the eyeshadow for hazel colored eyes.
You have learnt a great deal on eyeshadow for hazel eyes, including the best eyeshadows and some tips to follow for excellent results. You need to ensure you follow the correct technique and blend well to get the looks you want. Whether you want the dramatic smoky eye looks, subtle or bold, these good eye shadow colors will help you achieve that.
Hazel Eyes Eyeshadows Video
Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Apply Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing and Putting On Eye Shadows
- How to Make Eyeshadow – Steps and Tips for Homemade Eye Shadow
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Base – Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Choose Eyeshadow Colors – Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Black eyeshadow – Best Brands, Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Black Eyeshadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Brown Eyeshadow – Tips, Wearing and How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow