Best Eyebrow Stencils – How to Use, Choose, Tips for Printable, Pre-waxed, Celebrity, Plastic Stencils for Eyebrows
Are you looking for the best eyebrow stencils including printable, pre-waxed, celebrity inspired or plastic ones? This guide will let you know what they are, how to choose them, and the common types. You will also know some of the best eyebrow stencil kits you can buy as well as how to use brow stencils, tips and secrets.
Buy good eyebrow stencils that will give you a good eye brow shape will help in accentuating your looks. You however, need to know your face shape as well as the best eyebrow shape for your round, oval, oblong, square, heart-shaped or diamond shaped face.
What Are Eyebrow Stencils
- What Are Eyebrow Stencils
- How to Choose Eyebrow Stencils
- Types of Eyebrow Stencils
- The Best Eyebrow Stencil Kits
- Where to Buy Eyebrow Stencils
- How to Use Eyebrow Stencil – Eyebrow Stencil DIY
- Eyebrow Stencil Tips, Tricks, and Advice
Eyebrow stencils refers to patterns, which people use to draw certain eyebrow shapes or designs during brow shaping See more on eye brow shaping including tips, how to shape, secrets, ideas for perfect looks for men and women. They are often made from flexible plastics that are translucent.While using them, often the stencil is placed on top your brows and the pattern you want is drawn using an brow pencil after which you can tweeze, wax, pluck or thread any eyebrows that are not within the regions you want.
Furthermore, brow stencils are a perfect tool for people who find it difficult to shape eyebrows symmetrically.
Brow stencils are very important since they can help in giving eyebrows the perfect shape you need and consequently a wonderful face frame.
You need not to struggle coming with a perfect line drawn by hand when brow stencils can do the work much easier. However, it is very important to know how to choose perfect stencil shapes.
How to Choose Eyebrow Stencils
With a clear understanding of what they are, it is time to learn how to choose eyebrow stencils. Choosing the right shape, brand and type is the most important step in ensuring what you have bought is functional.
Imagine how awful it will be, if you choose the wrong stencil shape, which completely does not match the kind face shape you have. Here is how to choose eyebrow stencils.
- Look at yourself in a mirror and get the basic shape of your eyebrows. People have different brow shapes, which could be curved, round, angled, flat, or soft angled. Once you have known the basic shape of your eyebrows, you can go ahead to the next step for choosing them.
- The second step is to decide on the brow thickness you require. Eye brow thickness is completely personal and has to go with what you like. Common thicknesses include ultra thin for people who want extremely thin eyebrows, thin (a quarter an inch), medium, thick (3/8 inches and above).
- The third step for choosing a good eyebrow stencil is measuring the approximate length of your eyebrows. You should measure a straight line from inner to outer edge of your eyebrows. Typical lengths of eyebrows are from 1.5 to 2.6 inches. You should choose your them i.e. their length basing on the dimensions of length you have gotten.
When choosing eyebrow stencils, go for a slightly wider and thicker eyebrow stencil than the dimensions of brows you need. People who want ultra thin eyebrows for instance should go for the thin stencil. Going for the exact shape and size has not problem but it will require you to be very keen.
Types of Eyebrow Stencils
Knowing how to choose is not enough. You also deserve to know the common types of eyebrow stencils. You cannot commit to any type of eyebrow stencil kits unless you know what type they are since the type will influence your final looks, costs, how to use them and other factors. Here are the main types:
1. Celebrity Inspired Eyebrow Stencils
These are brow stencils, which have been made to mimic eyebrows of various celebrities. These celebrities often use advice from professionals in ensuring they look perfect well while considering other facial features.
It therefore means if you have facial features that resemble the various celebrities, these type eyebrows will be ideal for you.
You will find stencils of celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Esther Canadas, Beyonce Knowles, Catherine Zeta Jones, Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Aniston, Niki Taylor, Charlize Theron, Jessica Simpson, Cindy Crawford, among many others.
2. Plastic Eyebrow Stencils
These types are made from flexible firm plastics, which can be reused severally. They should be thin to allow easy use and always kept clean to keep infections at bay.
3. Pre-waxed Eyebrow Stencils
There are stencils, which have brow wax on their surfaces. Once you have firmly applied them, you can remove them and they will automatically get rid of all the eyebrow hairs you did not want. They use the same principle of brow waxing.
You will not be required to pluck your eyebrow afterwards. Ensure if you are using pre-waxed eyebrow stencils that you are familiar with the good eyebrow shape want to avoid removing too many eyebrow hairs or few ones.
4. Eyebrow Stencil Sets
This are very simply brands which come packed with several different stencils i.e. slightly different and often 3-4 stencils. They are very important for people who want to get slightly different looks while retaining their basic brow shapes.
5. Printable Online Eyebrow Stencils
A number of makeup and beauty shapes that offer printable online eyebrows. These are one-time types, which need to be correctly and proportionally to print without altering the looks you need. These types of eyebrow stencils are very good for first time buyers.
The Best Eyebrow Stencil Kits
Of course, there are different types of best eye brow stencil kits available in the market and each brand has the various shapes and sizes of eyebrows. After trying and reviewing several best brands, here is what we came up with as the best eyebrow stencil kits you can buy.
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Stencil
- eyebrowz brow stencils
- E.L.F. Eye brow Stencil Kit
- Avon – Perfect Kit
- NYX Eye Brow Kit with Stencil
- Dior Backstage Brow Design Brow Shaping Stencils Kit
- Art Deco Eye Brow Stencil Kit
- Paula Dorf Brow Stencil Kit
The above list of best eyebrow stencil kits is not all-inclusive and if you do not see your favorite kits, there is no need to cause alarm.
Furthermore, before buying any of the best eye brow stencil kit, ensure you have done your own independent review, which will include reading various user brow stencil kits reviews, ratings and comments.
Where to Buy Eyebrow Stencils
There are many places where you can buy the various brands of eyebrow stencil kits which various from your local cosmetics shop, various online stores such as amazon.com as well as from the manufacturers’ websites.
The actual prices you will spend will depend on the specific kits you are buying. With a budget of around $10, you should be able to get a good brow stencil kit. Kits with multiple stencils and other eyebrow taming equipment tend to be slightly expensive. Ensure you buy what you will use only.
How to Use Eyebrow Stencil – Eyebrow Stencil DIY
From the above list of best brow stencil kits, you definitely have decided on which one to give a try or if you have already purchases one. Let us now look at how to use eyebrow stencils. By the way, this is one of the easiest exercises, which you can do, that require a few minutes.
- Clean and thoroughly groom your eyebrows. Any long eyebrows should be trimmed and brushed in the direction they grow if you want to get the best results.
- Carefully align your brow stencil on your eyebrows and ensures it covered the desired areas and hold it firmly without letting it slip or move after you have decided where it fits.
- Using a good eyebrow pencil or eyeliner pencil, trace the outline of stencil shape. For people who are using the ultra thin stencils, they might be required simply to fill the brow stencil since tracing might be a little difficult. Furthermore, people who have pre-waxed stencil do not need this step.
- Carefully, remove the stencil ensuring you do not smudge the sketch you already made. People who opted for pre-waxed stencils will remove them according to the provided directions.
- Remove any brow hairs outside the pattern formed using the various techniques of grooming eyebrows such as eyebrow waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking, etc.
- Reapply your stencil to refine the shape and remove any straying hairs using tweezers for great looks.
Note – As you are shaping your eyebrows, ensure you do it carefully since it can lead to brow hair loss or thinning and growing brows back will take a long time. You do not want to have no eyebrow looks!
Eyebrow Stencil Tips, Tricks, and Advice
The above steps on how to use eyebrow stencils are simple and straightforward. You should not find any trouble following them.
However, to ensure you get the most professional looks and deal with a few setbacks that might arise during the process, here are some of the most important eyebrow stencil tips, trick, advice and ideas that will take your skills a notch higher.
- In case during the process, you made any mistakes, you can still use the same stencil to fill eyebroed using a good brow pencil , powder or gel. This will give you very accurate and professional looks. However, you should avoid shimmery, glittery brow color and go for colors that are, as close to your eyebrows as possible if you desire to get a natural look.
- Newbie in using these stencils should first try printable online stencils since they are one time.
- Once you have outlined your eyebrows using a stencil, you could fill them with a different color to help you quickly get the impression of how you will look like when you finally pluck those you do not need.
- If you are using pre-waxed eyebrows, you have to be certain that the shape formed is what you need since when you remove them, they will remove all the hairs around your brows.
Eyebrow stencils are a great way of avoiding the troubles of having eyebrows that are poorly shaped or taking much time trying to figure how to shape your asymmetrical eyebrows.
You have learnt a great deal including how to choose and some of the best eyebrow stencil kits. Following the above steps for using these stencils and having the correct types will ensure you get perfect natural and stunning brow looks.
See More on Eyebrow Makeup
- Best Eyebrow Pencil – How to Choose, Apply, Benefits and Secrets for Brow Pencils
- Eyebrow Dye – How to, Tips, Choosing, Risks and Best Eyebrow Dye Kits
- Best Eyebrow Powder – Tips, How to Choose and Apply Eyebrow Powders
- Eyebrow Tinting – Best, Tips, Tint Types, How to Choose and Tint Eyebrows
- How to Color Eyebrows and Choose Brow Colors, Tips, Secrets and Advices
More on Eyebrow Grooming
- Eyebrow Shaping Guide – How to, Tips, Men and Women Eyebrow Shaping
- How to Arch Eyebrows – Step and Tips for Eyebrow Arching
- How to Trim Eyebrows for Women, Men and Tips for Brow Trimming
- How to Tweeze Eyebrows – Best Tweezers, Tips , Tweezing
- Eyebrow Threading – Tips, Benefits, Services, How to, Cons of Brow Threading
- Eyebrow Waxing – Best Kits, Tips, Salons, How to Wax Eyebrows
- Plucking Eyebrows – How to, Tips and Ways to Reduce Pain
- Best Eyebrow Shapes for Different Face Shapes
Suggested Further Reading
- Celebrities with No Eyebrows – With and Without Eyebrows Looks?
- How to Grow Eyebrows Fast – Tips, Advice, Grow Eyebrows Back
- Thin Eyebrows Causes, Tips, and How to Fill How to Thin Eyebrows
- Bushy eyebrows – Tips, Advice, How to Trim Bushy Eyebrows and Celebrities with Bushy Eyebrows
- Eyebrow Loss – Causes, Remedies, Treatment and Cures
- How to Get Thick Eyebrows – Tricks, Tips, Ideas and Ways to Get Thicker Eyebrows
- Eyebrow Tattoos – Costs, Benefits, Cons, Permanent Eyebrows Procedure
- Eyebrow Piercings Guide – Types, Healing, After Care, Jewelry, Process, Tips