Best Brown Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Wear or Use Brown Eye shadow
Do you love brown eyeshadow or would you like to try it? Get best brands (including matte), tutorial on how wear, use or apply it for prefect looks. You will also get some tips that top makeup artists use in ensuring their work looks professional and a kind of its only.
You want to bring a warm glow on to your eyes? Brown eyeshadow is what to wear. Although many people who love it want not to be the limelight, it should not be taken to be a dull or boring makeup
. You could get various magical looks if you correctly use it since it comes in various forms and color shades.If you love shinny appearance go for shimmery, metallic or frost. If you want to keep it simple, matte brown eyeshadow will work well for you. Color rich shades will help you get vibrant looks.
How to Wear Brown Eye shadows
Many makeup artists support the idea that they can be used by people of all skin complexion, eye and hair colors. It works for almost all skin tones and other facial features. In fact, you should only change your it to deep brown if you have brown eyes. It is however important you try out with it to see how you look like.
A few people have complained they look like a Twilight when they wear it. If you find it makes you look like a cadaver, go for other eyeshadow colors such as green, purple or pinks.
Best Brown Eyeshadow
Before you buy any of the best brown eye shadow, you deserve to know the shade it comes in and read reviews on that particular eyeshadow from users who have tried it. It comes in different color shades and you need carefully to choose shades that will work for you. After reviewing a number of leading products in the market, we can up with the list below as part of what we considered as ‘best brown eyeshadow’.
- MAC Eye Shadow MOTH BROWN
- Burberry Midnight
- Milani Caramel Powder
- MAC Moth
- BobbiBrown Mahogany
- Colorbar Spicy
- Urban Decay Dangerous Eye shadow Palette
- L’Oreal Infallible Continuous Cocoa #891
- La Femme Pressed
- Almay Trio Smoky Smoky
- BobbiBrown Black Chocolate
- Eye Studio® Color Plush™ Silk
- Urban Decay Vice Palette
- Koji Dolly Wink Eye Shadow 01
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Bourjour Little Round Pots
If you have not seen your best brands, see more brown eye shadow brands, their pricing and reviews. There are many best brands in the market, which we were not able to review and therefore include them in this list of best brown eyeliners.
Best Brown Matte Eyeshadow – Tutorial
If you do not want any shimmer or you want subtle looks, go for brown matte eyeshadow. Some of the best brown matte eyeshadow brands in the market include the following:
- StormyBrown Matte Eye Shadow
- MAC’s matte darkbrown
- Kryolan Matte Eyeshadow in TV
How to Apply Brown Eyeshadow
We have listed some of the best brands you can buy. Once you have gotten the color shades you want to use. They do not have to be brown shades only since brown can be complimented by quite a number of eyeshadow colors. The next thing will be applying your it. So, how to you apply brown eyeshadow?
- Ensure you eyelids are clean, moisturized (with an oil free moisturizer). Apply eyeshadow primer to on your eyelids followed by eyeshadow base. The eyeshadow primer will help forming a smooth canvas on where you will apply it will ensure it lasts longer and the eyeshadow base will intensify its appearance.
- Apply the lighter shade (neutral) on your whole eyelid.
- Using an eyeshadow brush (small) with a flat head or angled brush with stiff bristle, apply it from lash line to the eyelid crease. If you are using a powder form, using a damp brush will ensure intense appearance.
- Smoothen away the sharp edges formed as you apply brown eyeshadow. This will create brown smokey eye looks.
- To give your eyes shape, apply creamy black eyeliner on your lash line (base of eyelashes). This should be done on our upper lash line only. If you want to create drama, smudge the black eyeliner on your lower lash line but only the inner half of your eye to avoid making your eyes appearing smaller. Using a cotton swab, smudge to soften the edges where you have applied your eyeliner.
- Dab on your brow bone and inner eye corner a sheer highlighter and blend until you cannot see any demarcations. This will help add texture, dimension and polish to your eye makeup without taking attention away from your eyeshadow.
Brown Eyeshadow Tips, Secrets, Ideas and Advices
You have seen the essential steps on how to apply brown eye shadow. Once you have chosen your best brand, you should follow them. However, if you want to get expressive and professional looks, you need to follow the tips discussed below.
- If black eyeliner is so much or harsh for you, you should use other shades which compliment brown like purple.
- To optimize your facial look, ensure you choose face and lip makeup that compliment the shade you have applied.
- Instead of using the same color shades every day, try varying the brown eyeshadow color shades. There are many shades to go for which vary from dark, medium to light brown with many undertones, especially of plum, berries and mauves.
- If you want to achieve a certain unique, color, you could blend it with other colors.
- When wearing it, avoid overdoing because you can end up looking muddy especially if you have brown eyes.
- If you have dark eye circles, it is very important that you use a concealer. Otherwise, you might end up look awful because of the dark under eye circles.
Using your dark shades, there are many looks you can create which include smokey eyes look, bold or classic. In this brown eyeshadow tutorial, we have covered the very basics steps to follow when applying, best brands and some tips, ideas and advises. It is important to apply the specific shades of brown you have and see how you look like first before going out.
Also See on Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Apply Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing and Putting On Eye Shadows
- How to Make Eyeshadow – Steps and Tips for Homemade Eye Shadow
- Best Eyeshadow Reviews – Different Best Eye Shadows Types and Rankings
- Eyeshadow Base – Tips, Best Brands and How to Apply Eye Shadow Base
- Eyeshadow Primer – Tips, Best Brands, How Apply and Use How Eye Primers
- Choosing Best Eyeshadow Palette – Tips and Best Eye Shadow Palette
You May Also Like Types of Eyeshadow Makeup
- Best Glitter Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadows
- Best Matte Eyeshadow Guide – Tips, How to Blend and Apply Matte Eye Shadows
- Best Mineral Eyeshadow Guide – Benefits, Cons, Tips, How to Apply Mineral Eye Shadows
- How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow – Tips, Choosing, Best Crème Eyeshadow
See Best Eyeshadow Makeup Colors
- How to Choose Eyeshadow Colors – Tips, Choosing Right Eyeshadow Makeup
- How to Use Green Eyeshadow –Tips, Best Brands, Choosing, Apply Green Eye Shadow
- Pink eyeshadow Guide – Tips, Choosing, Best and How to Apply Pink Eyeshadow
- How to Apply Gold Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Tips, How to Choose Gold Eye Shadows
- How Apply Red Eyeshadow –Best Brands, Choosing and Tips for Red Eye Shadows
- Best Purple Eyeshadow – How to Apply, Choosing, Tips for Purple Eye Shadow
- Best Black eyeshadow – Best Brands, Tips, Choosing, How to Apply Black Eyeshadow
- Best Blue Eyeshadow – How to Choose, Match and Apply Blue Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Blue Eyes – Tips, Choosing, Buying, Using Blue Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
- Best Eyeshadow for Brown Eyes – Choosing, Tips, How to Apply Brown Eyes Eye Shadows
- Best Eyeshadow for Green eyes –Choosing, Tips and How to Use Green Eyes Eyeshadow
- Best Eyeshadow for Hazel Eyes Colors –Tips, Choosing, How to Apply